Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

For all those that started crying it should be made clear, that it is not a nerf, but a fix. The notable will not be nerfed until next league as previously announced and consequently will still be broken, but not game-breaking broken.

I personally believe it's the right move to fix the notable without changing it, but it will be extremely important to also keep it one of the strongest builds because it's the reason people invested in those items and why the prices were so excessive. It will also be important to maintain the single playability of the build and I'm confident, ggg will be able to achieve that or otherwise, it might lose around 5% of the current player base and I'm extremely convinced, that they would not want that.
LOOOOOOOOOOL OH NNO NO NON KEKW
It is not an easy choice.
You violate your own words but maintain the foundation of poe health.
Not really much of a nerf move along
"
Vandyan wrote:
"
Ok, I might be new here and I might be overthinking this but it is the day before the 1st of April. Just saying.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Its a broken, bug exploiting build, the nerf needs to happen.

Oh, no worries there, mate. Totally agree that it is busted. Just pointing out a possibility as a mid league nerf seems a bit out of character.
build deserved a nerf, but not in the middle of the league. This is so stupid.
I fear for the future of the game, maybe the next league it will be my build nerfed in the middle of it. This sets a really bad precedent.
I totally understand that there are mechanics in play here that are not working as intended. However, as someone who is not fully abusing said mechanics, I was having a great time and feel disheartened. I finally found a build that I really felt was worth grinding for and was having a blast doing it.

Now I can't get my time or currency back. Literally got left out to dry with 50c in my stash. I'm not the 1%, never owned a HH, never had triple digit (or even remotely close) worth of exalts in my stash. I got in this build before it blew up and slowly pieced it together. I honestly don't even know what to do at this point since I'd rather not go through this whole grinding process again.
Last edited by TakmaN on Mar 30, 2020, 9:52:03 PM
thank you, really! This was bullshit
"
Grekey wrote:
The notable will not be nerfed until next league as previously announced

Except it will.

"the Replenishing Presence passive skill will have its effectiveness halved this week because the two can not be allowed to exist at full power simultaneously"

It's not a bug fix, it straight nerf to existing passive.
"
YouLion wrote:
[–]Bex_GGG[S] 37 points 11 days ago*
We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league!

That little comment is likely going to haunt Bex for a long time to come. Unlike with the game devs messing things up and she having to take the heat for it, making that comment was entirely her call. She's probably regretting it a lot now lol.

Stay safe, GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info