Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

You should just make all cluster jewel notables only be pickable once. That way you avoid weird stacking issues.
"
Regyoulator81 wrote:

Stop!

This is embarrassing, I'm embarrassed for you.

I get your used to these foolish conversations where people don't make sense so I'm not surprised you took it as me calling people abusers instead of seeing I was highlighting what was stated in the Op.

Rash emotional posting without thinking and calling people Twats. I done nothing but point out what was written but you insult. Pfft.

Right then im sorry, as you said it didnt appear to me like you were highlighting something but rather calling others abusers, that one is on me and i apologize for insulting you
KEKW
"
Nice job but why it dosn's actually support death oath!?

My guess is that death oath isnt affecting your character in any positive way, and that would be why
about time and the right decision.

was about to quit the league cause it's not fair to other players that some few are allowed to abuse bugs while others struggle with the league mechanic.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
And once again GGG has proved that they wait for the players to play the first two weeks of the league as beta testers and then balance based on what the players can do.
This is ridiculous at this point,failing at properly balancing the new skills and mechanisms you introduce every three months and also failing at communication.
"Go on,play this build we won't nerf it."
Next day: "Looks like you are abusers so we'll just delete your currency and time you spent"
Well done Tencent.
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
We shouldn't argue weither its a good or a bad nerf.
People are ruined with this change. So many people will quit..
Shouldn't be possible to be that OP in the first place but now that so many people invested so much into the build you can't really ruin it midleague.

Thats just not right

Very true because the nerf itself osnt bad, its the fact that it is being done now, about a week or so after they gave the go ahead for building around it, making people such as myself invest all we have into something that seems fun, only to then lose 80% of all that currency and 100% of the time because rhey went back on their word
"
vio wrote:

was about to quit the league cause it's not fair to other players that some few are allowed to abuse bugs while others struggle with the league mechanic.

Waaah others are having fun with a build I am not playing pls nerf ggg or I will quit. What a cry baby :D
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
vio wrote:

Time and time again people will find ways to abuse the game, while the nerfs are justified, what i dont agree with is that they said go ahead first and then went back on it while so many had all their currency in gear for that build, it sucks, immagine you logged on one day and someone basically stripped your character of 80% of its gear after you had just bought it
"
paleguy wrote:
To all the people complaining, you know this was clearly unintended, you knew it was not normal yet you decided to abuse it anyway, so there goes your greed.

Btw, for many builds it will still stay extremely strong, with crazy resistances etc but you are not supposed to also get bilions of dps from literally nothing.

For the future, when something like this comes up, wait a little before jumping on the abuse train :)

THANKS GGG

Bex has literally said two days ago that this build is not being nerfed this league.
Next day she changed her mind.
What do people have to wait for when the developers say that it is safe to invest into this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info