Changes to the Purposeful Harbinger Notable Passive

What is the definition of skills? Will it still work with guardian/ele/necro ascendency stuff? Or just skill gems type skills.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
while a nerf id resonable, a nerf is not resonable if you say a few days befor it will not bee nerfed. You are playing with the trust of the playerbase.

Shame on You!
Last edited by Platinwing on Mar 30, 2020, 8:36:03 PM
I'm just here for the folks that said "won't get nerfed" when it clearly was getting nerfed rooSip
That's nice, so can you make Precise Commander actually count as an aura aswell then? "You and nearby allies" very much sounds like an aura to me, how is that one NOT affected by aura effect while shit like leech is?
While you're fixing aura interactions, can you please fix Champion Master of Metal? It's clearly supposed to be an aura, but isn't.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2811901
Last edited by Icaros on Mar 30, 2020, 8:24:01 PM
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
Jagaimo wrote:
This is actual bullshit and I won't be getting any supporter packs in the future. Super disappointing and I guess I'll just quit the league.

Well it's either the .1% abusers and rich capitalists quit, or the rest of the players quit. Good riddance. If only the rest of the greedy muckrakers like Empyrian (party play lol) and RMTers like CuteDog would actually leave the economy for good.

What? like why the mayority of people will quit? how having people being inmmoral affect you or me? I agree the build was bs and need to get nerfed but common, imagine how bad you will feel to invest so much time to get this build and now is gonne. The same with VD with the nerf to enchant or the HoA with Vilurance cap. Also HH still in the game so xd
Nice
VD enchant nerf was out of left field and was totally fine (still is btw). This nerf was "confirmed" fine for a couple days when obviously about the most broken thing the game has ever seen, then reverted. Only GGG!

At least we got there eventually.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
It's not fair, it sucks. Waste of the supporter packs I bought this league . Not buying again in the near future
Sold my left hand for these 3 jewels, thanks empy for slacking sirus storms.
Can we have a rollback too ? i am missing a hand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info