3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

im still crashing, 2 times in 10 min
"
Melkor25 wrote:
"
Farfain wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Why dont you go ahead and nerf HH as well? It's broken in combination with self curse temp chains, go ahead and nerf it too..Basically the same thing since it requires a lot of dedication and currency.
Won't be surprised if you do it in a couple of days. No trust towards you anymore, no more $$$ on the game.
And to everyone who praises this shit and licks ggg's ass, come on mates, it's just obvious you were so freaking jealous of others who could afford the build, otherwise you wouldn't behave that way.

If you get this upset over a bug fix and looking up other people maybe you should reconsider what you are doing with your life. It was a bug fix in a game with a league who has been out for like 3 weeks, it's still gonna be strong. Maybe spend your time more wisely and actually grow up and don't be toxic. also would rather toxic people like you to quit the game anyway so we can have a better community.

[Removed by Support]

You notice how your post is nothing but insults and saying "but people are mad" instead of actually providing a reason why PH should work on non-aura non-skill buffs even though the node talks about your Auras specifically.

And you wonder why people call you toxic? It's because you bring nothing but angry screeching to the table.

You don't have to do much to not be seen as toxic. Don't insult people, don't get belligerent, post actual counterpoints.

If that's too hard for you then that's all on you.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Last edited by Sarah on Mar 31, 2020, 8:13:36 PM
no words about the promised optimization of the games that you broke in the last patch?

why are you writing about some kind of errors in PVP - is this your priority ?!

you do not respect your players at all?

Chris is the last Trust for U

shame shame shame!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by sanba on Mar 31, 2020, 7:30:00 PM
SO when are you going to fix the snipe skill sound and visual stacking?? It IS in the first patch notes, yet still hasn't been fixed?!?!
Ok, what kind of compensations are there gonna be for the people who are heavily negatively affected?
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

We're aware of this but we don't want to fix it yet as it'll break too many people's builds. Have fun with it until next league! -Bex Reddit 1 day ago.
My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
"
Melkor25 wrote:
LOL, I've just went through this post and the previous one announcing that they've fucked up and lied to their community and guess what?!
95% of people who kiss ggg's ass for the nerf have under 12 challenges and 95% of those who find it ludicrous have more than 20 :)
That says a lot. Go ahead and remove all of the expensive items that require grind in favor of noobs, become diablo 3 basically.

Best thing I've read all day to be honest.

GGG doesn't seem to play their own game, testing is inefficient. Insane shit goes live, we point it out. GGG says its fine. Then reddit and forums cry about it. GGG nukes it out of orbit, cause that's what they do. At least you could have kept the interactions with the Ascendancies intact.
Last edited by Mondaysoon on Mar 31, 2020, 7:39:55 PM
"
Aux wrote:
I haven't posted in a long time but I think this is probably the end of the league for me too, even though I'm not playing any of these overpowered builds that to me--shouldn't be nerfed midleague--but still just puts a terrible taste in my mouth, along with the league mechanic as a whole. Here's to 3.11 having some lessons learned--again! These pressing changes shouldn't come weeks in if you want the people to stick the league out and play with so many other game choices to fill our time playing.

This isn't specifically a nerf to the builds. It's a bugfix. They're still going to be incredibly strong post-fix.

If the concept of fixing PH applying to non-aura non-skill buffs bothers you then you should have quit the league when they fixed it (and other aura buffing) applying to Delirium debuffs because that was the exact same situation, it's just that it was negative effects.

If you're upset, that's understandable, but don't pretend like it's the end of the league or that this is GGG going back on their word because they made a very similar fix recently and they were praised for it.

If they made a fix that said "Fixed a bug that caused players to die instantly because life wasn't being calculated" you'd praise them, but complain if they made a fix that said "fixed a bug that caused players to become immortal because life wasn't being calculated".

Don't be a hypocrite.
"
sanba wrote:
no words about the promised optimization of the games that you broke in the last patch?

why are you writing about some kind of errors in PVP - is this your priority ?!

you do not respect your players at all?

Chris is the last straw of confidence

shame shame shame!

Did you even read the patchnotes? There's so many QoL additions in it, alongside many requested bugfixes. And the PH post was worded with the utmost respect you could ask for. Few companies would issue such a personal statement as Bex' initial post.
"
2envy wrote:
SO when are you going to fix the snipe skill sound and visual stacking?? It IS in the first patch notes, yet still hasn't been fixed?!?!

It's in these patch notes and the patch is due later this week. So, then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info