3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"

Reduced the value of "Auras from your Skills grant 0.2% of Life Regenerated per second to you and Allies" found on the Replenishing Presence notable to 0.1%.

why my infernal minion RF build got nerfed? guardian did not caused the trouble. Its the stackable nodes that caused the trouble. :S

It isn`t fair.
Hey guys,

I understand there's a lot of anger and upset over the recent changes, but that does not mean it's open season on people who may disagree with your point of view.

Our Code of Conduct does apply here, please do not personally attack other users for their opinions, no matter how much you may disagree with them.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
RaElent wrote:
"
skuller06451 wrote:

Not sure why so aggresive, but unwavering faith is affected by aura effectiveness. If that is not the case, then the poe wiki is stating wrong facts.

Mb you will test it urself on stadart cose you actully have guardian on ur account... aura nods on tree not work on unwavering faith... also on wiki there is like for 8 ligues was nurse card listed for arachnid tomb. You can try farm nurse on this map. Wiki is very accurate (autdated mostly at list for 3-5 ligues)

And how exactly, am i'm supposed to get 50/100% increased aura effect on standard right this instant?

The % get rounded down, i will only start seeing the effects when i reach 50% aura effect for the regen, and 100% on the phys reduction.
So yes, i would rather believe the wiki, than getting on standard right this instant and waste an half an hour reaching this amount.
"
sanba wrote:
PLESE stop talking abt NERF OP BUILD

EHERE MY OPTIMIZATION?????

FIX BUGS Frizz

FPS FPS FPS!!!

why im play CoD warbzone 60 + fps BUT POE 0-30 ???

WTF???

ur optimisation in 2.9 fill free to roll back time and play actully good game. They not even make ligal option for turn off shadows cose Cris sayd "I really dont give a fk, they will give me some money next ligue anyway, why shoud i care"
UPDATED???
I`m almost done with league with only few delve nodes to 40/40.

I wanted to try this OP build just for fun, even knowing it will be gutted and wasted >2 mirrors on it and I regret nothing. Yes it is broken, yes it is OP. You can stand in Sirus storm and Shaper beam. Who to blame - hmm noone except lack of testing before releasing new content, but after all we are testers too ;P

TBH it felt like cheating and it will make anybody burnout in few days, I almost wanted to vomit after tailwind haste speeds in maps, my eyes started to hurt :D It was fun to feel immortal like gluttony delve guys, but that was enough. I still feel bad for semi-new guys investing in build and being not aware of situation but hey, it is what it is..

The only question is. FPS where? FPS when?

<3
"
Zsaign wrote:
Why is my aura build getting nerfed because Purposeful Harbinger exists? Why is Replenishing Presence also being changed mid league?

Because someone managed to squeeze in 22 auras, including various temporary auras through items and gain insane amount of life regen.
What did you learn in school today
Dear little boy of mine?
What did you learn in school today
Dear little boy of mine?
I learned that bex can't be trusted
I learned that thath GGG dosent care
I learned that the poe community are salty kids
And that's what the teacher said to me

I'll be honest, I'm a bit frustrated, but I still highly respect GGG's decisions. As Chris said in his interview, it's your game. Maybe gradually decreasing values over time could have helped us find a sweet spot instead of trashing a certain percentage of player build in one round, ya know?

This mechanic was also a "chase build" like headhunter as I'm sure a good portion of the population couldn't afford it. Especially the super juiced voices.

I could also see this mechanic making people quit the league faster as they're able to generate so much currency in a short period of time; much faster than a self-curse temp chains HH/IL setup.

Thank you GGG team for your hard work.

P.S. A rollback earlier today actually ripped my exalty drop. xD It was actually pretty funny.
"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon

16 challenges completed but has the OP build for who knows how many exalts :D. I have an idea where your money went and it was not for MTX :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info