3.10.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
"
Holyverz wrote:
is this an april fool joke? Guess i wont buy any supporter pack anytrime soon

16 challenges completed but has the OP build for who knows how many exalts :D. I have an idea where your money went and it was not for MTX :D

Well, look at 23 challenge guy speaking ;D Maybe, just maybe, you are a bit jelly for not knowing how make some mirrors in few weeks? The only reason I see here, blaming that guy with "I have an idea where your money went" that you have no idea for real. I made my 1st mirror when i had 11 challenges. Dont be rude ;)
"
"
RaElent wrote:

Just ligue befor with 2 mirors investment mana guardian rf/crowler was same lvl of broken. For just like 7-8 ligues its was not fixed in any way. New build can run fast and use any almsot any skil. Wow.

It was not. It was pretty strong, had very much ES. However it was limited to a couple of skills to deal damage. The mapclear was not the best and while being a good bosser it was still not the fastest bosser. That current OP built can stand in Awakener storms without even seeing the ES changing one bit. It has more damage than the build you are mentioning while you can decided what skill to play. Having more decisions makes you clear maps a lot faster and kill bosses a lot faster too. The old guardian was too strong yes and it got nerved a little late but that new built is just over the top broken.

Ye but old mana guardian was insane it liek 10ex investment. This build was not any good even with 20 ex investment. This is kinda huge difference. Impale champion is insane with 120ex impale watchars. Shoud it be nerfed cose you can invest much to make it strong?
"
Kustum989 wrote:
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

Bricking peoples builds mid league is very harsh. Some of these items are very very expensive and to spend this much time and currency farming these items for them to get nerfed like this is just horrible game balancing by you GGG.

Not impressed with these changes...

I guess i can save my money and wont have to buy any more supporter packs if this is the new way GGG plans on doing things.

"Mid league", bro?

Delirium Launch Date: March 13th

Todays Date: March 31st

League Age: 2 weeks, 4 days.

League Average Length: 3 months and some change.

It's not unusual in any way for GGG to be changing things within the first month of a league, especially things that people are wantonly abusing for their own gain that shouldn't work the way they do.

Cry harder.
Last edited by MrBufo on Mar 31, 2020, 9:03:54 PM
"making any kind of midseason tweaks is just a very negative experience for a lot of players who care about fairness and so we learn to push these balance changes to between the leagues..." -Chris Wilson GDC 2019

I guess you didn't learn
literally broken build got rekt, nothing of value was lost

nice patch
Last edited by poggazoo on Mar 31, 2020, 9:08:23 PM
What about the Follow-Through notable from cluster jewels? Any plan to have it fixed sooner than later? Considering it doesn't work at all and all that.
God damn I hope all the people bitching and whining about a bug fix actually fucking quit.
hmm. no mention of further performance related fixes.

bummer.
What about that nasty "bug" where Krosis parks the bus at the top of the stairs during a simulacrum encounter in Sarn and snipes you across the map? I'm used to cheesing bosses not the other way around! XD
Well no fun allowed, thanks Bex!

Next time you say it'll stay for the rest of the league i'm insta selling xD

And ofc the trading experience was on point the last few days.

See you next league MAYBE

(Herald MTX Sale was huge I guess)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info