The Angels and Demons Mystery Box

I'm not a big fan of writing comments, but right now I feel very dissapointed of having participated in this "lootbox event".
Out of 22 boxes I've got 2 of the same gloves, helmets, footprints, charter effects, weapon skins and weapon effects.
So basicaly out of the 6 rares I've got all of them are duplicating itself, so its not 6, its 3 rares out of 22 boxes.

I know its rnd, I know you will tell its mechanics of this event, but I just have spent round 70$ and I feel bad about it. I feel dissapointed. Its not how you expect you would feel when you spend money...

I will not make any statements like "never ever again" because someday I surely will but I had my lesson today.
Hats off to the GGG artist(s), the A&D designs are some of their best mystery box work in years!

With 2 Pegasus, wraeclast looks so much better. Keep them cool mythological beasts pets coming!

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
4 box = 3x Demonic Boots and 1x Demonic Spider Pet nice random...
💥 The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent
- Fundamentals of Chess 1883

Never buy mystery box - it's a trick to rob you of money!
Bought 8 boxes, got 4 rares including both wings, feels good man.
"
Desp3rado wrote:
4 box = 3x Demonic Boots and 1x Demonic Spider Pet nice random...

get rekt hahahahhahahahaha
GGG, sugarcoating the fact that average price of an item is 110 points won't change the fact that constantly getting duplicates is disheartening and feels like a waste of our hard-earned money.

I would really, REALLY love to get a few items out of those boxes, but knowing my luck in the past, it's always the duplicates that you cannot do anything with.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Hellish shiet! :O ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Damn it!

I wish we could get the MYSTERY BOX CHEST ITSELF as MTX for our STASH and GUILD STASHES! ♥ ♥ ♥

I mean, it's such a waste, they looks absolutely GORGEOUS! ♥_♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Jun 21, 2020, 4:55:30 PM
"
Moribundus wrote:
Damn it!

I wish we could get the MYSTERY BOX CHEST ITSELF as MTX for our STASH and GUILD STASHES! ♥ ♥ ♥

Seconded, sir. I also wish there was an option to toggle the animation associated with the existing stash. "Why?" you ask. Because it's possible to 'transform' said boxes by placing certain decorations directly atop them, and the animation spoils the effect.

On another note, I again applaud the full and honest disclosure of the odds associated with the various items... and wonder - not for the last time - why this is not the norm with all mystery boxes across the gaming space.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Not really feeling this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info