Changes to Harvest Crafting

Yeah yeah it's too late but much appreciated nonetheless!
The real question is, when is Sirus (Sirius? Sirrus?) getting the Vaal-Oversoul treatment!? This sorely misdesigned freak who is the number one reason I quit any league. *sigh*
Take it slower, review better, get more testers / test server out there for specific people that like to test.

But then again, good to know its getting handled (still getting invisible mobs, longer load time with each patch and more demand from my gpu :( )
Harvest is absolutely terrible league for players who doesn't craft. I can't make any currency and managing garden is a stupid concept in a game like this.
I like how GGG will admin it they did mistake with their patch fix and trying fix it ASAP.

Guys you done really good job with this league, I'm impressed how good league is when we know you been working from home etc. Thank you again!

Keep it up with great effort and work.
:)
Still, pretty fun :D horniculture bench is a bit too expensive at low levels.
I already quit harvesting because crafts sucks so much.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

i mean, honestly tho this kinda feels like a "progression system" where at the beginning of the league the things are "a bit nerfed" so we dont have INSTANT MIRROS all over the place. even if it was a mistake and no problem about it realy it happens, this may be a possible thing to test out later down the road. this may not be the place to suggest it but this leage had a very very fast progression curve and we are "already at the end game" with the league. idk, food for tiny thoughts.
Two weeks from the start of the league and no change. You absolutely do not understand either your game or your community.
lmfao what a joke of a league

wtf is going on with this game
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Jul 2, 2020, 4:32:36 AM
Good job during pandemic but I'm still dissatisfied with the league.

Bought the new league stash tabs to get motivation to play but it's not
working for me, I still feel down. No target minion craft from harvest,
can't reforge a corrupted item from harvest bench. I thought it was a
good idea for the league but I guess the developers think differently. Because the seeds act like alchemy or chaos too and so it's like I'm still playing in standard.

Not going to buy supporter packs again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info