Changes to Harvest Crafting

Thank you Bex very cool.
Thank You for being Honest
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
I request can the same crafts please stack.

From time to time i have multiple of the same craft or at least similar.

It feels like a lot of unnecessary clutter having a level 70/71/72 version of the same craft. their not even under each other. i would craft think im done then 5 crafts later see i have more.
it would be a nice QOL improvement.
Harvest is not a bad league because the drop rates are low, but because it is over-complicated for a hack & slay game.

It was a nice experiment, but you should accept that it was a failure, the drop in players is unmistakably clear. The problem is: you are not getting those players back, no matter what you do to the mechanic, they are gone. What is left in for you is to learn from this league, especially how you should have released it in the first place.

My suggestion: put 3 different ideas on how to change the league up to the vote and listen to your player-base.
Nice :)
Good call not to give into the mob, but this should have been quicker. Credit where due for owning up to this and moving a change out. Hopefully this improves the rhythm of the league mechanic <3
It's not serious, moreover you ignore half of your players even the oldest.
I'm not even talking about all these nerf, you literally ruined 90% of the unique items, you focused on the craft (a small dose ok but that's too much) you destroyed a lot of build.
You have regulated the game around people like "empyrian" or bots put aside the solo and made it more difficult to access in terms of currency and end game items.
You make the same mistakes as Blizzard.
What i really hate in this game, is crafting and the Labyrinth.
I would not be surprised, if they add a crafting Labyrinth Kappa
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Jul 2, 2020, 7:04:12 AM
well i'll be honest : my enjoyment of the league is affected by the fact that i cannot play as much as i did during the quarantine.

The fact you're fixing stuff that doesnt work as intended / didn't work as intended / we're all not happy about : props to you.

Double props because i'm off of work next week so the patch could not have had a better timing. :D

Love ya.
Great transparency Bex! If a hot fix doesn't work as intended just revert it till you have a real fix!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info