Changes to Harvest Crafting

i was so hyped to play harvest and thought finally mele is getting buffed after getting rapped so many times in the past few leagues but seriously all i got disappointment and sadness.

delirium was a super hype fast game with herald stack build when u play a build like that u will not have fun playing anything less.

its suppose to be a mele buffed league where the meta is vd necro its nice isnt it?

what about the mele buff? slow as .... and crap i will think many times before i create another mele build in this game if i ever play this before poe 2 in that case only. ( which i m not going to left already )

when u dont get least one ex drop at lvl 90 playing since the beginning of the league up until now is really heart broken.

i think drop rate of ex is either nerfed / or insanely low.

even bought supporter pack considering maybe Pay TO Win. but no it got even worse no seeds no crafting chance no drops made a mele build which is not working need more investment etc i can go on and on.

in short this is not playable game anymore ggg thought too much and made this game unplayable with all those nerfs and tweaks many people lost interest coz this game is no more a game its a research institute - where u youtube - google - forum - reddit - 99% time and go in game to chat with friend for 1% of your time.

its like giving a toy to a kid then take it away from them by force and make them cry for it.

i would love to see some mechanics where i have to group up with my friends and go hunt / kill / do challenges / as a group not individual.

this game is alone is crap , with good friends and with nice game mechanics with a decent build to play and make easy is fun.

i came to play path of exile to release my stress now it seems playing this game is giving me stress.

cant take it anymore , good luck with your future nerf improvment and broken builds.

good luck guys cheers to you all.

Не прошло и полугода )00
It is a very refreshing thing to see in this age that a company admits being wrong and takes full responsibility instead of blaming others or pointing fingers. I really appreciate the honesty and the wisdom that you have showed in this difficult challenge. Much respect.
This seems to be becoming the new standard.

I mean, thx for acknowledging the mistakes, but you guys are acknowledging mistakes way too often in the recent years (and often players already tell you in advance that it will be a failure!)....almost nothing goes smoothly anymore and many improvements end up being failures that need even more work to be done to fix it and often stuff doesn't even get fully fixed at all...

I'm sorry, but after so many years, I can't really accept all those apologies anymore.

This is not a company anymore that I admire for publicly standing up for their mistakes, it's becoming a company that just commits mistake after mistake after mistake...

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jul 2, 2020, 7:38:10 AM
Thank you, but still. It is boring! :-P
"
What i really hate in this game, is crafting and the Labyrinth.
I would not be surprised, if they add a crafting Labyrinth Kappa

You mean something like: every room has a golden door. You craft the keys from key fragments.
thank you for being honest about your mistakes.

it's a sign of still proper company ethics at ggg.

after thinking about it, why not make the gradual unlocking of crafting featues over time a normal game feature?

it would make the game harder in the first weeks and would gratify you for playing the league longer than 6 weeks...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thank you for the fix! I appreciate what y'all do!!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

This whole situation actually prompted quite a lot of internal review about how we handle processes like this. We're not pleased with what happened either. While we'd love to reassure you that it'll be better in the future, we're going to go with actions rather than words this time.

Thank you for your honesty and I'll wait for these fixes :) I'm giving the league a chance to keep playing and see the improvements. I'm not feeling it as I would like to but I'm giving it a chance tho. Thanks!
Here's an easy solution:
Grab 100 random guys with high leaguestart progress rates or other specialties
Ask them to be your outhouse QA
let them play the league on a betaclient 2 weeks in advance
pay them in supporterpacks or whatever.
You now have feedback about your broken leaguefeatures befor you shoot them out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info