Changes to Harvest Crafting

I am not playing this league, I went to see how this league works.
Unfortunately, I notice the same past mistakes:
first month: alpha status .... wouldn't it be time to consider 4 months between one league and another, to have more time for testing ??
It's a shame to see the players running away every time for the same reasons.
Apologies are becoming a worrying, albeit ethically correct, habit.
"
aeneaa wrote:
It is a very refreshing thing to see in this age that a company admits being wrong and takes full responsibility instead of blaming others or pointing fingers. I really appreciate the honesty and the wisdom that you have showed in this difficult challenge. Much respect.

This very much!
"
TG_Thunder wrote:

when u dont get least one ex drop at lvl 90 playing since the beginning of the league up until now is really heart broken.

i think drop rate of ex is either nerfed / or insanely low.

even bought supporter pack considering maybe Pay TO Win. but no it got even worse no seeds no crafting chance no drops made a mele build which is not working need more investment etc i can go on and on.

in short this is not playable game anymore ggg thought too much and made this game unplayable with all those nerfs and tweaks many people lost interest coz this game is no more a game its a research institute - where u youtube - google - forum - reddit - 99% time and go in game to chat with friend for 1% of your time.

its like giving a toy to a kid then take it away from them by force and make them cry for it.

cant take it anymore , good luck with your future nerf improvment and broken builds.

so much b*llsh*t in only 1 post...

bought a support pack with hope its pay to win?! LMAO...

and btw.. ex always had a low chance.. if you found more in the past, then you was just lucky, no more, no less...

keep on crying a river,.. or better: keep your words to yourself.

League is very nice and appreciate the communication between GGG and the community! Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Goremanslizer on Jul 2, 2020, 8:25:39 AM
whoooooops

at least the new stash tabs deployed without a hitch!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jul 2, 2020, 8:28:14 AM
The quantity of good crafts is fine rn making it more common would kill the fun of crafting.
Last edited by godimmo on Jul 2, 2020, 8:26:49 AM
All good. These things happen when building software (on a tight schedule) for users - owning the issues that arise and being honest is very tough.

Thanks to everyone on the GGG team for working hard to bring the league as a whole up to GGG's and the community's expectations!
Time to stop rushing leagues and content without testing it.
Every league it takes about a month before the league is actually playable as intended.
(maybe that is what you are really going for)

So many simple issues that any amount of testing should have picked up, which indicates to us the players that you (GGG) are not testing your new league stuff at all. You claim to have testers with thousands of hours.. well fire them and hire real testers because they clearly are not doing their jobs (or they are and there is a communications breakdown).

Appreciate that you try to keep (and mostly do) a 3 month schedule for leagues
but it may be better to send out a more polished package and take an extra week or two. Throw in a mayhem week, mini races, battle royale, headhunter league etc to fill in those down times.

Majority of players are burnt out on the new content after 2 months anyway and usually are just grinding out the challenges.. which need to stop being so heavily RNG based - and no one likes the conditional encounters which are often impossible for several builds just based on the mechanic of their attacks (ie summoners, totems, brands, anything with AOE).

We all appreciate that you are forthcoming with these issues and communicate with the community, but these apology posts are just becoming way too common.
Need some serious quality control in house.

Last edited by Caulder10 on Jul 2, 2020, 8:44:46 AM
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Time to stop rushing leagues and content without testing it.
Every league it takes about a month before the league is actually playable as intended.
(maybe that is what you are really going for)

So many simple issues that any amount of testing should have picked up, which indicates to us the players that you (GGG) are not testing your new league stuff at all. You claim to have testers with thousands of hours.. well fire them and hire real testers because they clearly are not doing their jobs (or they are and there is a communications breakdown).

Appreciate that you try to keep (and mostly do) a 3 month schedule for leagues
but it may be better to send out a more polished package and take an extra week or two. Throw in a mayhem week, mini races, battle royale, headhunter league etc to fill in those down times.

Majority of players are burnt out on the new content after 2 months anyway and usually are just grinding out the challenges.. which need to stop being so heavily RNG based - and no one likes the conditional encounters which are often impossible for several builds just based on the mechanic of their attacks (ie summoners, totems, brands, anything with AOE).

We all appreciate that you are forthcoming with these issues and communicate with the community, but these apology posts are just becoming way too common.
Need some serious quality control in house.

That's the thing, there's 0 need for it being inhouse. Just grab 100 or 1k dudes that play a lot, give them a betacflient an a discord server to talk to the devs and free mtx or whatever and you have a good set of testers without additional work for your team.
Just let them play 2 weeks in advance with progress not being taken into the actual league, give them a bit of currency on the betaclient so they can progress a bit faster (to test everything properly) and have them go at it, then fix whatever bullshit they find (Like... Delirium not giving higher rewards the deeper you go, Harvest not giving higher rewards... like... ever...)
BEFORE you dish out the league and you stop losing thousands of players to sucky league mechs
Way too late for being sorry.
I already quit the league. It is so extremely "unfunny" to just have to figure out what is the best craft and what's not and before you can do anything really you have to wait like a whole day of running maps before being able to harvest T3. And T4 Seeds are so complicated to harvest that I had to look up YT how to do it. And the result made me quit the league instantly.

Very poor concept. :(
GGG must open ptr for every leagues before start

lets make 1 week PTR let ppl test it what needed or fixed

then release league that is it ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info