Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

"
ched_21h wrote:
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
The most annoying one is the 5 essences monster challenge, I haven't found any myself, that is so random.

For me, the Harvest league is okish maybe because I'm not a big fan of crafting, and I played one character only. Those seed crafts that I've stored are wasted in my stash.

Are you playing SSF? If not - just buy 5-essence challenge and sell your harvest crafts. PROFIT

5-essence challenge and sell your harvest crafts?? sell?? your craft?? not even know how to craft..
Challenges were easy. Oshabi ones are just a joke. Another 3 free mtx :)
I seriously have no idea how people can get these challenges done. I have so much trouble beating Sirus at Awakener 1 and getting level 100 in the first place... How do people do this? Don't come with some stupid motivation like "You're just bad" because I have been playing a lot of games for a long time and I haven't seen many games around that are at this level of difficulty. It's literally insane.

Not to mention the Toxic Waste and the Gardens challenges. Terrible challenge designs and can't get them done.
Last edited by witkop525 on Jul 29, 2020, 5:08:07 AM
Dear GGG dont listen to the 40 challenge incels who wants harvest 💩 league go core.
"
witkop525 wrote:
I seriously have no idea how people can get these challenges done. I have so much trouble beating Sirus at Awakener 1 and getting level 100 in the first place... How do people do this? Don't come with some stupid motivation like "You're just bad" because I have been playing a lot of games for a long time and I haven't seen many games around that are at this level of difficulty. It's literally insane.

Not to mention the Toxic Waste and the Gardens challenges. Terrible challenge designs and can't get them done.

have no idea how people can get these challenges done??
cuz theyre dealing with that rmt bois so that they can buy challenge
"
InI_Beard wrote:
Challenges were easy. Oshabi ones are just a joke. Another 3 free mtx :)

easy?? LoL

how can u say easy?? maybe your a ptw LoL
So, what is the reason for this? I understand the lower chaos ones, but why within the 3 elements?

"
Reveals a random Lightning modifier crafting effect when Harvested 347,333,368 11.10%
Reveals a random Fire modifier crafting effect when Harvested 91,883,930 2.94%
Reveals a random Cold modifier crafting effect when Harvested 89,309,361 2.86%

Regarding challenges, this set is much worse / RNG based for solo completionists than Delirium was.
(Like 13 winged scarabs for 9 exalted orbs?)
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jul 29, 2020, 5:54:38 AM
The challenges were doable in a couple of weeks and the portal is amazing. I had some problems with 5:
-the winged scarabs, I ended up buying them for a couple of ex
-I haven't seen even one moster with 4 essences
-no luck with T3 Sacrifice room in temple
-map grind
-endgame grind (as always)
Last edited by Lugel1 on Jul 29, 2020, 5:54:22 AM
"
witkop525 wrote:

Dude you're trolling right? You've only done 15 challenges, you can pretty much reach that point without even entering maps if you're actually trying to get the challenges. Getting level 100 for the end game grind challenge is something pretty much everyone skips unless you go for 40/40.

OT: Got 36 in four leagues now and 15~ ish in some of the older ones. Didn't play Delve, Timeless or TD league at all. So I guess I can call myself a veteran of PoE and here's my TL;DR input:

The league made it too easy to get super good gear which let you get to T16 juiced map farming super fast. The snowball effect on this league was insane. In hindsight it would've probably been more fun to play SSF this league but I usually skip that since I can't play too much (Kids, work, life).

Never gotten 36 challenges so fast in a league and I didn't even push for them. Still have two easy ones left as well (Scarabs and map completion).

I think for SSF this was a good league, for the rest meh. The mechanics were clunky and boring. The way you stored crafts was horrible. Might write a longer post and explain it better but for now:

Meh league.

If Harvest were to go core in some form I would change the lightning seeds to be same rarity as cold and lightning. It makes no sense with the current distribution.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info