Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

LOL i hate this league and my friend still dont want to play... İ m just log in and mapping ignoring challanges they r full of rng and boring really. Seed drops like a pain...This game killing casual players.
i always go for 37 challenges each league. This league is just unappealing mess, i can't even stomach going for 12 anymore. Please don't add to core and forget about it altogether.
Pls make it core! Awsome league. Remove delve and betrayal instead. I find them ultra boring so they shouldnt be in the game.
Most challenges was fine and usually I go for 40/40 challenges but this league is next to impossible without buying the challenge completion from other people.

Killing an enemy affect by 5 essences. Without the essence zana map mod, this is next to impossible. The chance of a 4 essence monster spawning is extremely low and on top of that to have to deal with RNG essence of corruption and hope it hits 5 essences.

The worst one yet, using one of EACH winged scarab......RNG on RNG on RNG much? This is not enjoyable. This is not a challenge. A challenge should be possible to complete and not take the entire length of the league to possibly complete.
Your stats show it’s only a 5-6% for the scarab seed to drop, then you have to hope you get the upgrade scarab craft then hope it actually upgrades to a winged scarab.
Why couldn’t it just be upgrade a scarab to 1 tier higher similar to the essence craft. Would have been tad bit more acceptable.
The most annoying one is the 5 essences monster challenge, I haven't found any myself, that is so random.

For me, the Harvest league is okish maybe because I'm not a big fan of crafting, and I played one character only. Those seed crafts that I've stored are wasted in my stash.
"
AmazingBlee wrote:
The most annoying one is the 5 essences monster challenge, I haven't found any myself, that is so random.

For me, the Harvest league is okish maybe because I'm not a big fan of crafting, and I played one character only. Those seed crafts that I've stored are wasted in my stash.

Are you playing SSF? If not - just buy 5-essence challenge and sell your harvest crafts. PROFIT
"
Veallyx wrote:
RNG on RNG on RNG much? This is not enjoyable.

90% of my issues with this game are summed up by that.

Random input
Random output
Random sprinkles, filling and dressing just for good measure.

I get that POE relies on RNG for many things, but the kind of nested RNG systems that regularly get added are just never fun and there is no player agency. We're not making a choice, we just need to go fast and keep spinning that RNG wheel until we get the desired outcome.

Video: The Two Types of Random in Game Design

Regarding the data on challenges...

Yeah, still RNG.

I'll get 36 eventually, as I just need to finish the 10k map tiers to get that done.

But the rest I've no interest in. The killing Shaper without being hit one I just find particularly annoying and I've only had 6 attempts this far. But he regularly starts his beam while the bullet hell projectiles are still on the screen, so the player choice here seems to be to choose which mechanic to fail on. Maybe the solution is to just cheese it, but I can get 36 without it so I guess I ignore it so I can actually enjoy my time in the game.
Odiei essa liga, muito ruim sua mecânica além de ser chata e repetitiva, espero que não entre no core definitivo do POE.

"I hated this league, very bad its mechanics besides being boring and repetitive, I hope it doesn't get into the definitive core of POE."
Easier?!

I really want that portal but those challenges are NOT easy.

RNG gated like essences, upgrading item with vial (just got this one after 12 consecutive Alva temples) or winged scarabs are (lacking a better word) painful/boring.

Some others like not getting hit by mechanics are also kinda hard, specially if you have "boomer" reflexes/apm like me and get mad that Shaper's beam (that for some reason is considered a HIT, not a degen) hits you over and over again, lol

Anyway, I'm loving this league. Self crafted most of my gear and have things that I probably would have only 1 of them available if not for this awesome craft system.

But I see 2 other types of opinions, first are people who just couldn't deal with collectors/pylons/dispensers/seeds/crafting and left before discovering how incredible gardening is.

And there is the top 1% that are probably mad because they're not the only ones with good items anymore.
I love how they ask the 0.36% if they think the challenges were too easy without asking the 99.64% if they are too hard. Seriously, who writes this?
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info