Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

"
Dky001 wrote:
@ Mike_84

Regarding challenges, this set is much worse / RNG based for solo completionists than Delirium was.
(Like 13 winged scarabs for 9 exalted orbs?)

9ex in trade is half a day farming just t9-10 white maps it so easy just to farm them bulk sell them on discord

you mean the scammers channel right? discord right? :D
worst league ever
I understand that the company is called Grinding Gear Games and I don't expect there to be no grind.. but with so many layers of RNG stacked on top of each other and timers.. and you're forcing this cycle .. every 3 months.. it wears people out quite fast.. and even long before they're worn out.. they get discouraged at the start of every league..

I keep hearing about all this "fresh economy" stuff.. which is something most people.. don't care about because they don't play this game in order to play a financial simulation.

I've tried to get many people into this game.. they try for a league or two.. and then get just discouraged.. leave.. say they will "try again next league" .. but never do.

league challenges that are based on RNG or excessive grinding that means they already know from the start they will never have a realistic or.. even vaguely realistic chance of getting the "cool rewards"... is more of a discouragement than encouragement.

I play this game because I have no life.. no family, no job.. and I'm dealing with a terminal disease that will drastically shorten my lifespan.. so home alone in front of PC is what I got.

.. and stuff like the multilayered RNG locking out crafting recipes that you gotta regain every league.. also is not keeping people playing.. it should at least be something like.. having unlocked something 3 leagues in a row, permanently unlocks it.. or that it heavily favours crafts you have not obtained instead of getting 30 items in a row where you already have the crafts..

GGG seems to have a really unrealistic view of how much time the vast majority of people have to play.. and with very little progress differentialting each league because you usually get to "about the same point".. makes people quit.

Why don't you all just sit down and play the game.. outside of your job.. every day.. for 1 year.. ignoring friends and family.. and work.. and see how far you get every league.. and take into account that you have really good knowledge of how the game works while most people have to look up 30 websites
generally dangerous
Last edited by philosoaper on Jul 29, 2020, 10:35:00 AM
Hello,

I haven't reached 36 challenges yet, but I'm working on it. Unfortunately I highly doubt I will be able to get to 40 this league: I'm to clumsy to dodge the Effluents in the Waste Pool map and while I can probably find someone to share a 5 essence encounter, I'm pretty sure I'll kill the ghost way before it will get to posses the delirium boss

Challenge RNG aside, from my point of view this is the best mechanic added since Delve and it should definitely go to core with at least 25% chance to proc in maps. I'm not good at crafting in general but this league allowed me to craft myself the items I needed, when I needed them.

A general game improvement: please find a way to block the bots / botters. They are ruining the economy with non stop farming and are also extremely annoying when they spam you to buy something
How many players have 40/40? I'm always curious about that.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I hit 24 the last 2 leagues, doubt I'll get there this time around.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
really weak league imo. The only league i quit with 12 or less challenges in the last like 10 leagues lol.
Truth is, Challenges are not what they seem to be.

Challenges are designed to frustrate and make playing completely unfun because you have to be a trade warrior and you need A LOT OF TIME nolifing and/or exploit by group playing and team support.

Harvest may be SSF friendly but good luck with them challenges. LOL
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
This is the prove that the majority of players do not know how to play PoE.

GGG really needs to improve the game and get new players aboard.
Stop listen at the people who live inside the forum and not inside the game. Drop more seasons like delirium or legion instead of betrayal and the garden. From tier 1 to tier 16 (with syrius completed) realy few exalts... no1 expensive item (more the 1 ex price) and so on... This is an advanced hack and slash not a minecraft ... at least when i started it was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info