Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

It would be FAR more interesting to see the real statistics that players are actually interested in.

How about the player retention statistics? How many players playing at day 1, then showing it week by week and then of course, comparing it to previous leagues.

Granted these 2 past leagues have been inflated by covid but hey, it still far more interesting to see player retention.

It would be interesting to also see how many players are able to beat awakening sirius 8 out of the whole population that makes it into maps since Sirius is part of maping and bare minimum obligatory content (don't tell me it can be sold, if it's not an item that you sell it's not sellable. Selling portals doesn't counts as anyone can end up being scammed.

Anyway, I'm sure it would be very enlightning to see how many people are being able to consistently beat Sirius at awakening 8 so preferable have 2 shows. Who managed to beat it maybe once or twice and who keeps beating it consistently. Also only count solo kills because we don't want to count carries here.

Of course, GGG will never disclose this as it will show a very grim scenario. That server population is on a decline and that the number of players 4 weeks in is extremely low compared to the start since they quit for various reasons but all of them driven by the current game design changes that have been happening since delve. And of course that the vast majority of the server population cannot even deal with Sirius which is basic content.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
PoG
Yes, actually this league even the hardest challenges are more "human"
Well, the seed statistics are definitely interesting.

I love how the Lightning modifying seeds are 11% drop chance, while Fire, Cold, and Chaos are 2.7% drop chance.

That easily is the biggest gripe I have, is that the main T1 seeds are disproportionate. It makes going for a non-Lightning-focused build harder, when you can't target the crafts you want, cause you are getting 1/5th the seeds you need.

Outside of the "Rare" seeds (the 6 cycle ones), all the T1 seeds should be equal drop chance. 1.33% for the rarest each, and then 12% for all the rest (and yes, that hits 100%). Deterministic crafting is fantastic, when the tools you need come up. When I go 10+ maps without a single Chaos, Fire, or Cold seed drop, it becomes really hard to try and finish progress on the items I am making (and I am in no way some power-crafter. Just trying to make some useful defensive items, and maybe get the wand I want to actually hit a functional point). I spend more time in the garden just throwing the Lifeforce away, cause I got 40-50 Attack and Physical seeds, and all the socket seeds in the world (of all 3 types of socket manipulation), but cannot get anything of the damage types over than Lightning (Build is Essence Drain/Contagion, for anyone wondering).
Last edited by ZeroEdgeir on Jul 29, 2020, 1:37:26 PM
I'm at 35 challenges, soon to be 36. This league I've played the game longer then any league before, and same for my friends. I've found the crafting to be extremely compelling and sharing crafts within my friend group to be a good change of pace, even though we don't map at all together. Most likely I'll stop playing this league after I've hit 36 challenges, but this league turned out much better then I could've imagined, and I hope the accessibility to crafting stays, even if Harvest doesn't. If the crafting stays accessible, I can definitely see me and my friends spending alot more time in PoE.
Thanks GGG, if you can buff the 40 challenges rewards, as the eagle on top of the totem decoration doesn't really cut it for most players.
Maybe if you add a better reward, that might incentivise players to push further than 36. Make it feel more like a challenge rather than a chore.
AYAYA
"
most boring league and skipped all harvest encounters. pls dont add to core

+1
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Hey, this is my first league (I played standard just for fun). I went to the league because of the challanges and were able to do almost all of them by myself - except like portenia which was veery furstrating and shaper because I just dont want to grind him even tho the challange was doable with very strong one shot build :). I liked especially those which wanted me to be creative (like self inflict bleed with a boots and then kill the boss). I went straight to 40 challanges and stopped playing like a week from now. I cant wait for the next league challanges. The harvest mechanic was interesting at the begining but after some weeks it became boring & furstrating and all I want were the crafts that I started buying from other players via discord/websites. The crafting league was very interesting to me and gets me even more into the game.
Last edited by sueka88 on Jul 29, 2020, 3:10:59 PM
Terrible league. Crafting is still catered to the hardcore and as usual casuals are left far behind. Stop catering to streamers and reddit but nah GGG won't do that.

Leagues are getting worst each launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info