Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

I’m enjoying this league very much! Harvest crafting feels very rewarding and that the next incremental gear upgrade is just a harvest away!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The challenges were balanced and fun to do. The portal was the main attraction for sure it just looks amazing. The challenge rewards are a bit meh, instead of footprints i would love to see some more helmet attachments(delirium) or even helmets(abyss/bestiary) or weapon effects.
I'm currently at 39/40 challenges. I don't typically play League, I think it's a chore to start over every 3 months. The only reason I'm playing this league is to bring op gear back to standard.

I don't think Harvest should go core- though it is a fun temp league.
Good league but progress is way 2 fast. I hope league lasts whole 3 months... At this point is just craft coz i am bored XD Killed everything and i am not that type of player that spams maps. I get 20 maps daily at most. And even with that little work 37/40 and cleared whole content. Gl exiles
I finished 36 challenges in Delirium and Harvest, and I thought this league had reasonable challenges for the rewards. I had to trade for more challenges this league which I wasn't too fond of. (Winged Scarabs)

Overall, still enjoying the league after restarting on SSFHC. Not sure if the Harvest crafting will be a good idea long term, but it's been great for SSF. Trade league felt about the same. However, my gear could have been pushed to crazy limits with enough time committed.
I usually always go for 36 challenges (because its free mtx, lets be clear), but last couple leagues it feels like getting to 40 is unnecessarily difficult. For example the winged scarab challenge. Why all 14 of them? They are not easy to get, because the recipe comes from a t3 seed, that has 3 different recipes attached, and you can fail the upgrade once you get it. And on top of that you cannot team up with players to split the costs, because only the person putting scarabs into the map device gets the challenge. Just seems a bit over the top and not completely thought out.
"
lukaspark wrote:
"
We're certainly interested in hearing from those of you that did hit 36 challenges this league

Yeah, we already know you're only interested in what the 0.38% of the playerbase thinks about the league and don't give a single crap about the other 99.62%. No need to remind us about that.
+1
ggg gave up on the 99% along time ago and just pander to the 1% and streamers.

The 99% have jobs and disposable income and DO NOT want poe as a second job. We want to play the game, END GAME, get good gear and enjoy it, this rng bullshit and 1% pandering turns SOOO many players away and is the reason why poe isn't growing any new players.
Last edited by Diablo_4_ever on Jul 28, 2020, 8:22:27 PM
Low droprate of fire seeds almost made me to quit the league. It was so hard to craft gear for my vd spellslinger, it felt like I'm playing standard
poe.ninja numbers are always a departure from reality, but I would love see class/skill information similar to the poe.ninja breakdown but using the real data! Perhaps pivoting around the class+level first and then several other sub-groupings, within those.. it'd be great to see most-popular and least popular along with some key percentiles.

Index-A (Class+Ascendency)
Index-B (Level group) 1-5, 6-11, 12-24, 24-36, 36-48, 48-54, 54-62, 62-70, 70-80, 80-85, 85-90, 90-94, 95-97, 98-99, 100.

All of the following sub-group breakdowns indexed with above class/level as a distribution of (Top100, Bottom100, 80-Percentile, 70-Percentile, 50-Percentile, 25-Percentile)

Socketing:
- Characters with 2H using 6-L, 5L, other
- Characters with chest using 6-L, 5-L, 4-L, other
- Characters with unique vs rare (chest, helm, belt, rings)

Gear:
- Armour+Jewelery Equipped (chest, helm, belt, rings, etc)
- Weapon/Shield Equipped
- Weapon alignment (2H, 1H+1H, 1H+Shield, Shield, (Oni?)
- Weapon type (Sword, Axe, Mace, Bow, etc)

Gems:
- Primary skill gem(s) found && spell vs attack vs othet
- Primary skill gem(s) found with 4L of supports
- Primary skill gem(s) found with 5L of supports
- Primary skill gem(s) found with 6L of supports
- Support gems found, which are most popular with which skills
- Characters using CWDT (Breakdown of links)
- Characters using CoC/CwC (Breakdown of links)
- Characters using CoD (Breakdown of links -- portal sure, but what else?)

Tree:
- Woof. Maybe.. top/bottom/percentile by the indexes of the notables
- Using cluster jewels vs not
- For those using cluster jewels, which active notables (which in-active notables?)

Then of course, a break down of boss related data, by the indexes (attemps, kills, portals used, time taken)
- Sirus
- Shaper
- Elder
- Uber Elder
- Temple Omnithing
- Simulacrim (+highest wave, kosis/omni kill info, if faced)

Thanks. More data. Do it.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jul 28, 2020, 8:29:41 PM
This is the first league in quite a while I have not gotten 36 challenges (hell I dont even have 24 and dont think I will get there). Just did not like the league. I appreciate GGG trying new things even when they miss for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info