Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

I like how both supporter packs armor set look. But i can't help but be disappointed in them for 2 reason's.
1) no on theme armor set for the league again.
2)even less cosmetic's sunspire and doom crow sets was the best we ever had in my opinion then GGG downgraded to getting a extra helmet in the big set then they even removed that but we still at least had two cosmetic on the 1st tier now ggg even removed the extra mtx on the 1st tier.

I always thought the 1st tier as 2 cosmetics normally a weapon effect + something else now we don't even have a weapon effect.
( i just looked at the benevolent pack and noticed they started doing it last league were they moved the weapon effect to the big pack because clearly the small one had wings that is worth more point on average than a cape but they didn't add anything extra in the big malice pack except the armor)
well, i guess will be kinda like harvest, when you have to leave your main objective ( maps ) and go in other area to play heist games wich defeat the purpose of the game. I'll give it a try tho

For the support packs, i feel that spellblade is just like darkseer one but without weapon effect...why ?
Looks interesting. But it seems that after The Harvest League we are going back to:

1.META BUILDS
2.NO CRAFTING
3.HEAVY TRADE (loot 2.0 will help to that point a lot i guess)

Quite ironic that Harvest league had Boring league mechanic but solved those three problems i mention before and this league is absolute opposite.
Looks like it will become a good season.......

On the other hand:
Sorry but the supporter packs (also Harvest league) are damn boring XD
Last edited by Nyoshushu on Sep 2, 2020, 4:53:28 AM
If it's like Betrayal where you can manipulate it to get a lot more reward then I'll like it.

Betrayal is the main reason I log in to POE every single day. Got to get that free master mission. Especially since I don't play much these days. Might only run 3 or 6 maps a day and I'm done.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 2, 2020, 4:57:18 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Tradable contracts (which are pseudo maps) which can be modified for maximum profit.

Guess we get a new stash tab next league.

Heist Tab for 200 points.

200 will be on the first release as a special offer! After that you will get that with 2 other stash tabs for 180 Points!
as a casual gamer with max 7-10 playhours pr week, this seems a bit to 'difficult' to play.
I just need farm, kill, grind, repeat...like Legion or Delerium :-)

I even skipped Harvest league, because I didn't want to spend to much time on learning the mechanics of crafting.

anyway, some of the new features look pretty nice...E.G Void Sphere, that sucke enemy into a Black Hole....but does it also consum the loot??

niiiice . we wait ! ^^ so many new
heist soon ^^
"
b4timert wrote:
I like how both supporter packs armor set look. But i can't help but be disappointed in them for 2 reason's.
1) no on theme armor set for the league again.
2)even less cosmetic's sunspire and doom crow sets was the best we ever had in my opinion then GGG downgraded to getting a extra helmet in the big set then they even removed that but we still at least had two cosmetic on the 1st tier now ggg even removed the extra mtx on the 1st tier.

I always thought the 1st tier as 2 cosmetics normally a weapon effect + something else now we don't even have a weapon effect.
( i just looked at the benevolent pack and noticed they started doing it last league were they moved the weapon effect to the big pack because clearly the small one had wings that is worth more point on average than a cape but they didn't add anything extra in the big malice pack except the armor)

+1

The new supporter packs are a joke. You only get an amrour and character effect for 60 dollars. There was never a worse pack...
If you look at the last one with armour + cloak + weapon + weapon effect or the sunspire with armour + portal + weapon effect + hideout. And now this trash... sorry but thats a skip for me.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
As someone with bad internet i can say without playing this league will be a nightmare to play. i have high ping and sudden and bad lag spikes.

how would you like GGG to help aid you play their always online, always connected game? How should GGG help your bad internet?

That is not my point my point is because my internet is bad and im sure im not the only one it is very easy to die. you can run kill a mob then 1 second later you dead killed by the mob you thought you killed a move you thought you dodged.

I don't mind dying from time to time but i do hate it if i lose loot and you will lose loot when you die playing this league.

Loosing loot because you played bad have a completed other feeling but dying feel even worse if you lose loot because you suddenly died because you had a lag spike. you cant even go back into the area since you only have 1 "portal".

this is not a old zana mission that you go o well.This is a league.
Im sure there is a reason GGG removed the 1 portal zana mission's and this is even worse than the 1 portal you will literally loose loot you picked up.
Last edited by b4timert on Sep 2, 2020, 5:38:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info