Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

"
cartonas wrote:
"
SkyzzoDeSky wrote:
So, is this your answer to the community's need for a balance in the crafting system that Harvest seemed to have solved? Once again a league with MORE DROP? With "special" drops? Once again your answer to our needs is: "play more, in the hope that the RNG is on your side"?
Harvest has changed EVERYTHING and noone in the community or GGG team will ever be able to convince me that Harvest wasn't a GOOD league that IMPROVED the game.
I can't believe I'll have to go back to using my currencies to buy items instead of using them for what they were made for: crafting.
You have deeply disappointed me with the decision to not implement Harvest in the core of the game and even more you are disappointing me with this new expansion which is just another league where whoever has the most luck will get the best item.
I won't change things by expressing my thoughts, but I will give a voice to the thousands of players who think like me. You are slapping in the face those who hoped that something had finally changed in Path of Exile, without remorse, without mercy, as if you were a cheap troll in Global 1.
I will not forgive you this GGG.

If you haven't played Harvest, you wouldn't think that could be a league like it. Harvest also was very easy. For me (and other thousands of players who think like me but don't want to waste time posting about it) was a one time only league. Also GGG said that the idea of Harvest will be implemented in game latter on.
People like to get OP items in easy ways, it's normal. Also people have brain and can think logically. Also people are selfish, impulsive, want to complain. Also people brain can get easily triggered to induce nostalgia, the idea of time consuming over fun and so on. Also easy farming gets boring faster. Easy farming gets no productivity over time. Easy farming and easy acquiring items remove the joy of hoping for a good drop that keeps you farming and staying in game, playing next league etc. I enumerated some flaws of people brain instead of explaining why Harvest is a bad idea to get implemented in game as it is in present.
People just need to stop wanting in present something that they liked in past, because nothing last for ever, and that "wanting" makes you frustrated.
Yes, it is a game, meant to be hard, but had to be easier because of new era kids and old people with low amount of time for playing. Still, this game is dedicated for a somehow specific area of people, not for everyone.

In my opinion you should think the fact im playing this game since 2014 and im supporting it since that year. I have played at least 20 leagues, supported GGG and its game for ages, seen the game changes in better and worse. I gained my right to speech about the game and i know EXACTLY what I am talking about.
You have 6 challenges and in my personal opinion maybe you havent played the league enough to have a relevant point of view about it. RNG is good, but in the past if you drop a +3 life item with all other GOD mods, before harvest it was TRASH. JUST TRASH. With harvest everything changed; that item could be saved without the fear of broke it with an annul.
I can agree with the fact harvest needs a nerf, but not implement it into the game is an error. That's a personal opinion, of a CORE player with 8k hours played, of a CORE supporter with 17 supporter packs bought.
I friendly think you should think about that because i'm really tired of "it's too easy" "mirror tier easy" arguments.

You will play Heist? Play it. I will not. Because i believe GGG is not taking the right way. "Play more, drop more" it's not the answer the community wanted.

Last edited by SkyzzoDeSky on Sep 2, 2020, 5:45:11 AM
I hope that the Cat is a mercenary as well. I want to go on heists with The Cat :)
Sounds...boring.

Seems like Path of Exile is taking ideas from mobile games then implementing them half-assedly. I mean I get it but I really wish we got back to the more simple mechanics like Legion and Metamorph - quality and proper challenge >>>> quantity.

That said, it can't be worse than Harvest. No league could be worse than Harvest.
Seems like a perfect league... To skip.
Last edited by monik390 on Sep 2, 2020, 5:46:17 AM
"
Ferryn wrote:
I hope that the Cat is a mercenary as well. I want to go on heists with The Cat :)

+1
you son of a beach im in
"
SkyzzoDeSky wrote:
"Play more, drop more" it's not the answer the community wanted.

This.
GGG we need legion , breach , blight , delirium , metamorph league !!

We need a dynamic league. We don't need one where you have to plan a lot.

Why is the gg not listening to the players ?

I skip this league :(
for fisrt time i can say hype !!!!
oh my, this looks so bad.
we just had tube management game and now we have building game.
reminds me a bit of fallout 4 settlement building...

Oh well another crappy league incoming
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info