Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

I have to admit, seeing some of these new experimental items is getting me excited. Bringing out the treasure hunter in me that looks forward to seeing what could possibly drop this league.

Also seeing some great legacy items in the making, because after the league they'll prolly get the nerf bomb once some mad scientist with spreadsheets and pob creates the next immortal build that can 1 shot the entire game without even leaving the hideout.
Wait, level 25 Elemental Penetration Support? Looks like the non-replica version is getting buffed.
"
Aldonés wrote:
Wait, level 25 Elemental Penetration Support? Looks like the non-replica version is getting buffed.

SNEAKY TEASER that is! nice!
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
im sure it's going to be a VERY select few keystones that make sense. here, instead of X% increased ele damage, you get the EO keystone.

I would expect Resolute Technique to be another one (on a sword, in place of the swords normal accuracy bonus).

that might actually be all of them...

If you want RT on a sword just Vaal a Cospri's Malice, works every time for me :'(
"
Magn3th3ad wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
im sure it's going to be a VERY select few keystones that make sense. here, instead of X% increased ele damage, you get the EO keystone.

I would expect Resolute Technique to be another one (on a sword, in place of the swords normal accuracy bonus).

that might actually be all of them...

If you want RT on a sword just Vaal a Cospri's Malice, works every time for me :'(

The Saviour is another good example.
"
Aldonés wrote:

More likely the Elemental Penetration implicit 'gem' itself is being nerfed, while the version given by Shroud of the Lightless is being kept at the same level of power by raising its level. Keep in mind that that gem is now available from other sources, such as the Replica Bitterdream (and possibly separately as well i.e. as a support gem, via vendoring that).
That replica Shroud seems to be more of a meme than anything else. It forces you to use a 2h weapon, or a pseudo-six-link weapon, like replica Bitterdream. I hope they just hid the other mods, and not that it's like Tabula's retarded cousin.
But it'd definitely find a place in a meme build, where you stack abyssal jewels. Hmm, and it has potential to be good. Like, 180+ life for example. Though it'd definitely be expensive, having to get the best jewels possible.
6 abyss jewel on the armor is probably the highest dps boost you can get on this piece of gear for almost any build.
LOL 19 mir shard card. I really hate this type of divination card bloat because you will nerf the existing mir-related cards in order to net the same result between all of the available cards that can produce a mirror. If you go further and gate new cards behind totally rare or obscure areas like Aluring abyss or - as is currently the case - HoGM, that could potentially make attaining the cards even harder therefore making that grind towards a full mir even harder.

Now that 6 abyss shroud looks awesome!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
out of idea so we keep rework old thin ks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info