Path of Exile: Heist Gem Information

"
Psychomantix wrote:
I don't understand the wording on Flame wall. If you drop flame wall directly on top of a monster, does that count as them "entering" the wall so you get both the primary and secondary DOTs, or do you just get the puny primary DOT?

Both. The primary one will apply only while they're in there, while the secondary will stick with them. But both burn them while they're in the wall.
Blazing salvo + flame wall work? Also crackling lance looks interesting, mb i try create some builds with it
"
Dolie wrote:
But what does Doom *do*? Numbers wise, I mean. Is it 10 doom = 10% hex effect?

"Doom" allows "shotgunning?" :D
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
ImPump wrote:
ty ggg

ENKI'S CRACKLING LANCE WITCH

I mean Crackling Lance literally looks like Divine Ire cwc Arc. xD
So....

New Elemental Penetration -37% (previously only with unique)
Fire Pen -37%
Double curse aura flammability + Ele weak -83%
Ele equilibrium -50%

Can technically get to a -207% res on monsters

is my math correct?
Can't wait to try something like this with my minions.
Wow, they totally F*ed mark curses in a huge way.

Might as well just throw blasphemy out entirely, it's now useless.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
tetomobile wrote:
So....

New Elemental Penetration -37% (previously only with unique)
Fire Pen -37%
Double curse aura flammability + Ele weak -83%
Ele equilibrium -50%

Can technically get to a -207% res on monsters

is my math correct?
Can't wait to try something like this with my minions.

Well the -83% from curses (88% btw) gets reduced by 66% so 29%, but the 37% fire pen and 32% ele pen from the new support will not get reduced and neither will the 50% from EE, so yes, you can get -207% res on monsters and -148% on endgame bosses. If you go lightning damage you might even be able to use Doryani's Prototype chest (if it's available this league and wasnt harvest exclusive, but it prolly drops).
Some nice changes and numbers, some seemingly hard nerfs? Will have to try i think. GC loses almost half of its damage, but is easier to overlap with cause of the knockback so might hit 1 mob more often now. 200% more damage on the last hit only applies to 1 in 4 hits so if you reduce 3 hits by 50ish% and then buff the last to deal 100% more than pre nerf, is that still good? The knockback should be amazing for safe mapping though and the 1 sec knockback cooldown on bosses might not apply to multiple totems using it? .6sec cast time is low anyway, so thats good.

Also; does someone have the exact numbers of doom effect per 10 doom? I think it was mentioned somewhere but i forgot...

And finally: doomblast looks fun, but with those damage numbers and ''cooldown'' since you have to wait on build-up is it not just easier to use hexblast instantly because of the base damage? I feel like hexblast will get ninja nerfed in dps before leaguestart or after this league, but hope im wrong.
Frost shield doesn't say how much ES you hemorrhage for 1 second, and it is pretty bad that unless my math is wrong you can't even get to max stages without having increased skill duration which likely means losing more ES.

I don't see how this skill is worth using for my usual builds at all, but hopefully it works for others.

The description for Void Sphere makes zero mention of it pulling in targets which the previous one did. Now it merely hinders them more strongly if they are close. The initial info implied it had the succ we all wanted which made the 10 sec cd a bit easier to forgive.

I was excited to see the new GC, but I guess it remains to be seen how tricky it is to get the final hit to land before I write it off as nerfed to hell.

I'm totally going to shock and burn with Crackling Lance when it hits consoles though.
Some are good mostly are still just trash. From the new ones..meh. Do better GGG.
<*)))><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info