Alternate Quality Gems in Path of Exile: Heist

"
Heartsease wrote:
"
Slothrun wrote:
ok so there is some nice stuff going on but couple questions

* what exactly is "coin shower"...

I'm also wandering about this... Maybe it is a Firestorm-like spell with shining golden effect and deals physical damage?

its coin shower on kill, so you lying there after got 1 shotted somehow and from above coins, mostly ex and mirrors are raining on you which are gone when you try to reenter the map/act

have fun Vhalaa
Someone can enlighten me? The thing with these "alternate quality" gems is that you can find the gem with one alternate quality or the other, but not both at the same time. Is that correct?
Thank you for information!
Information overload!

So many changes. So many build variants.
"
Educmack wrote:
Someone can enlighten me? The thing with these "alternate quality" gems is that you can find the gem with one alternate quality or the other, but not both at the same time. Is that correct?

Yes. Only one variant.
"
Vehs wrote:
Yes. Only one variant.

Great, thanks :) I was putting my expectations too high then haha some of the alternate qualities are quite good but not amazing. Time to rethink my gem links!
Love it all, thanks GGG
ok another mechanical...ish question...

are the alternate qualities considered the same spell as each other, so will they share CDs, if so what is the order of precedence for alternate quality casting preference if equal level etc in things such as CWDT set ups where you can have a maximum of a specific spell cast at any one time?
"
Chameleon wrote:
So if all gems are weighted equal then there's around a 1 in 2000 chance of getting the alternate gem I want...

I hope way more than 1 gem drops per run.

Path of pawnshop. This stopped being an arpg long ago. Now it's just a trade simulator and streamer advertising service.

Trade is grossly OP and making it a hateful ordeal doesn't address that AT ALL.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
[deleted]
Last edited by Meepy10 on Sep 17, 2020, 11:16:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info