Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

would Steam and Epic launch at the same time?
Not a big problem but just to notice. My timezone set in Preferences is GMT+4. Why you show the time left in this topic as GMT+5?
Just like before Harvest my torrent speed ist 8 B/s. Please tell me I'm doing something wrong...

qBittrorrent v4.2.5 and no limitations.
Weeeee no more farmville
It seems someone has noticed, that it was a bit hard to locate the torrent link in earlier leagues.. :)
Anything you show after a week will be old and will do zero impact on the community.
<*)))><
Ty. I'm really looking forward for this one... I hope it will give a new dimension to the gameplay, i have always enjoyed POE, but this might make even more enjoyable and challenging. Good job so far....
releasing new content after the first week? is this because the amount(%36) of players stopped playing after the first week of the harvest? keep balancing stuff according to data from the extreme cases I see.
Last edited by elenaor on Sep 18, 2020, 3:55:35 AM
"
elenaor wrote:
releasing new content after the first week? is this because the amount(%36) of players stopped playing after the first week of the harvest? keep balancing stuff according to data from the extreme cases I see.

Or maybe there are technical issues that need to be resolved. Gasp. I wouldn't mind if 1/3 of the people disappear. They tend to whine and throw nonsense around like this all day, every day.
i'v download 27 gb and there is not reading my new content its downloading old and the new content exist in mian file where its should be. im confuse
d

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info