Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

"
kramuti wrote:

Or maybe there are technical issues that need to be resolved. Gasp. I wouldn't mind if 1/3 of the people disappear. They tend to whine and throw nonsense around like this all day, every day.

I want to believe that it was a tech issue too but after stating that they started working on heist early and that is partly why harvest was a small league without QoL and ending up with a late heist content release doesn't seem like %100 honest. they could have just said covid affected us more than the predicted and I would have %100 onboard.
Can't wait
Thank you for information!
ggpk dont work made me redownload the game.....it ben 50gb im downloading
Danke GGG!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CHALLENGES: We're planning to introduce some Heist content after the initial expansion release, most likely by the end of the first week. This is noteworthy because some of these bosses are necessary for challenge completion.

This is a new one, that content is missed the first whole week.
But cool that you inform us.
Hopefully challenge completion bugs are fixed as well in the meantime.

Guess i will stick to my usual routine and start a league 2 weks after league-start, when the worst bugs are fixed.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
lotting2782 wrote:
ggpk dont work made me redownload the game.....it ben 50gb im downloading
same here
Last edited by johnycash on Sep 18, 2020, 5:22:32 AM
missing the league start as always.

good luck to all of you and have fun!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hi, downloaded the torrent ggpk file and all. But I haven't redownloaded the game (in another word, applying the 23GB update that came out earlier).

Can I just use the ggpk file when the patching server goes live? Or the redownloading of that 23GB is still needed?
Last edited by ApolloVn on Sep 18, 2020, 6:00:30 AM
"
Hi, downloaded the torrent ggpk file and all. But I haven't redownloaded the game (in another word, applying the 23GB update that came out earlier).

Can I just use the ggpk file when the patching server goes live? Or the redownloading of that 23GB is still needed?

I would definetely redownload all before you put in the new ggpk file. Otherwise i think youll have to download 23gb at leaguestart i think. i think the ggpk file does only include data for heist league, not including the 23gb that you needed to redownload before

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info