Path of Exile: Heist Launches Soon

"
lotting2782 wrote:
ggpk dont work made me redownload the game.....it ben 50gb im downloading

Read the post carefully.

"This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before Path of Exile: Heist launches. Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client and macOS."
While the overall quality of Harvest was debatable, I am still a great fan of GGG update schedule. The frequency (3 months in other titles means cosmetic micro-adjustments and translation fixing...), content quantity and quality that we get FOR FREE is beyond compare anywhere in the genre, or for that matter, almost beyond compare anywhere.

Keep up the good work, you're awesome!
Last edited by Jasmira on Sep 18, 2020, 6:18:52 AM
"
ApolloVn wrote:
Hi, downloaded the torrent ggpk file and all. But I haven't redownloaded the game (in another word, applying the 23GB update that came out earlier).

Can I just use the ggpk file when the patching server goes live? Or the redownloading of that 23GB is still needed?

The GGPK file you downloaded already has Heist updates inside. So copy-paste the file into the PoE folder once the patching server is up. You will only have to download a few remaining files that you'll need to update to.
So is there not gonna be a stash tab sale this weekend because its league start?
not sleep today :D
start with me
Praying for a smooth launch and not to overtuned league content.
Onto a great league and many more to come ^-^ Bless you all!
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
"
lotting2782 wrote:
ggpk dont work made me redownload the game.....it ben 50gb im downloading

read the instructions!
Pre-Launch Challenge! Use these notes in a sentence. I'll start.

Corrected names:
Boom Hammer has been renamed to Boom Mace

"After I showed her my Boom Hammer, she sprayed me with her Boom Mace."
LOL - 26 Gig for the torrent - wtw is the reason to preload this shit.

People with slow internet connections take longer than officially downloading the 4 gig patch and people with fast connections download the official patch...
my body is ready!

Talamoana warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info