Week One of Path of Exile: Heist

Can you please lower the alert level that killing raises for no reason? It's a terrible experience having to kite mobs all map.
"
Xzorn wrote:
After what... 5 leagues of Necro supremacy there's a league where maybe running in with a hoard might be a bad idea.

I seriously hope they don't give into bad league builds.
I quite enjoy dodging patrols to maximize loot gains.

It's just one league. I've had builds that are great for Delve and other that suck bad. I'm not complaining about nerfs on forums.

nerco supremacy? i'm guessing you meant spellcaster supremacy abusing a necro ascendency node.

actual minion builds get nerfed all the time[see the heavy nerf redemption minions got, heavy nerf to zombies AND zombie gear, etc]. so we rebuild, look at different minions, change trees/gear. find other ways. the current alert system basically says nope cant use an entire style of build thats very popular.

besides who's going to set off an alert when everybody is dead?
you said we could rasie specters from heist, but we cant!
would really cool if you could actualy add this, this was the reasion for making my guy...
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
All cool but how about fixing Soul Mantle already?
4 meme jewels sold, Harvest
League is super fun, just needs fixing the bugs.

A lot of it is broken or bugged.

Performance issues in heists and with delirium.

Abyss not spawning chest.

Heist companions getting stuck near objective or not moving (demolition)

Scaling issue with some spells (crackling lance comes to mind)

Some absurd damage from Uber Izaro (7k ehp, full res. arctic and sand stance) oneshot by mortar. Bosses got buffed in general or bug?

Crashes. Especially after heists.

Heist design incentive to not kill enemies, counter-intuitive for some builds.

IDEA TIME:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't alert level go DOWN when witnesses/guards are dead and RISE up the more guards are engaged in combat with you? It seems like a better idea. This would help both sneaky and brute characters.

Bex?

Otherwise, thanks for the content <3

need to nerf the range of the mobs too. It became more like Abyss league when every ranged mob can shoot from over-1-screen distance. And rise the alert bar or shorten the length of high tier heists. What the meaning of long heist when you have to pass 3/4 of the chests. I feel tired every time go high tier heists cuz the way is too long just for nothing
"Increased the damage of Automaton Lightning Beam's beam as well as its on-death explosion."

Please tell me this is a typo. These things already do too much damage.
Huge respect to Mr. Paul Glover. Vinderi is my top-1 dude since Niko.
I would really appreciate if anyone tells me where I can get his voice lines in mp3 format.
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
Sometimes, If you playing as summoner, you can't afford to open ONE single chest in Heist.
This is not how it was supposed to look like according to the earlier statements.
"
Skelius wrote:
League is super fun, just needs fixing the bugs.

A lot of it is broken or bugged.

Performance issues in heists and with delirium.

Abyss not spawning chest.

Heist companions getting stuck near objective or not moving (demolition)

Scaling issue with some spells (crackling lance comes to mind)

Some absurd damage from Uber Izaro (7k ehp, full res. arctic and sand stance) oneshot by mortar. Bosses got buffed in general or bug?

Crashes. Especially after heists.

Heist design incentive to not kill enemies, counter-intuitive for some builds.

IDEA TIME:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't alert level go DOWN when witnesses/guards are dead and RISE up the more guards are engaged in combat with you? It seems like a better idea. This would help both sneaky and brute characters.

Bex?

Otherwise, thanks for the content <3

Why do you think its super fun?

You mentioned all the numerous mistakes:

This League is CRAP

Not only is the league mechanic not working, the game itself is bugged. My humble opinion, scrap Heist and just run a Lagacy League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info