Week One of Path of Exile: Heist

Please fix abyss encounters. They just spawn monsters for a minute and then no Trove appears..
Started playing March 7, 2013, played for a few months, and then took a six year break from it. Looking forward to playing something more diverse than Diablo 3.
No Abyss fix today?
Plz fix Soul Mantle GGG Thx !
The servers didn't explode. So for GGG's standards that's an almost perfect launch.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
vorsinho wrote:
are u seriously not fixing soul mantle? thanks for destroying my league starter.

The change to Soul Mantle we mentioned over the weekend is still in progress. My understanding is that it's mostly done but still needs to be reviewed and tested. I'll be keeping a close eye on it and encouraging the team to get the change through as soon as possible.

Do you plan on releasing this as a separate patch to fix this this week?
"
archzilllla wrote:
Let summoners play this league please, guard alert level reduction or removal is needed.

as a summoner player removal is the only fix or like a 90% reduction in threat lvl gained. if i wanted to play a stealth game i'd go play an actual stealth game not a game based around the mass killing of mobs.

sure theres a mod you can roll onto heists the reduces the threat gained BUT if its required to roll that mod to even do basic content its a problem and shows that mechanic needs to be reworked or removed. Its like saying "Area is inhabited by 2 additional Rogue Exiles" is a required mod you need to roll on every map to be completed.
Remove on death effects. Remove allies cannot die from heists. That is all I want to salvage heist.
IGN: Blip
After what... 5 leagues of Necro supremacy there's a league where maybe running in with a hoard might be a bad idea.

I seriously hope they don't give into bad league builds.
I quite enjoy dodging patrols to maximize loot gains.

It's just one league. I've had builds that are great for Delve and other that suck bad. I'm not complaining about nerfs on forums.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Sep 20, 2020, 11:03:26 PM
plz, let us do heists with a friend!! Also, stash tab sale, when?
Can listing voice actors become a new standard please? :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info