3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

- Harvest was re-implemented as it was in 3.11.

Oh wait, it's not

...to warrant all this pain?
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
Reading the patch notes again..

EXTREMELY WEAK first patch is the conclusion.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
that's all ?

sad
"
Olorandir wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Grrrr....

I’m happy to see you are attempting to fix issues, but game is in pretty bad stage now. I never had issues with nerfing overpowered builds of broken mechanics, but you decided to nerf end game for majority of players. Yes, there are people who will blindly support any decision you make and pretend to enjoy everything, but truth to the matter is that game is not enjoyable for a lot of players. Fracturing nerf wasn’t necessary (for example, we already had to reveal split copies of blueprints, it already had high cost associated with it and rewards were already nerfed as well to the level where fracturing BP wasn’t super rewarding), delirium maps didn’t have to be nerfed either (again, it already was gated behind few exalts per map between fossils/sextants/scarabs/prophecies and on top of it you needed an actual build to be able to run them, this alone was putting high price tag on running them) and don’t even get me started on that overnerfed harvest, with - again - empty promises of keeping the rare crafts on same rarity level. I ditched harvest 2 hours after I was finally able to play, did about 80 harvests (staying on standard this time, again, league looks recycled) without seeing EVEN ONE T4 craft, EVEN ONE augment or remove non/augment WITH fully rolled watchstones etc.

End game is non existent for a lot of people now, and the rebalanced rewards are a joke, outside of the Lab (which you will most likely “adjust” after this league because it’s prolly too rewarding)

I love the game and I have no issues pumping $$$ into support but this is getting a bit out of hand.

Most of us PoE players agree with this post. All those nerfs are simply ABSURD, to say the least. They are ridiculous, and absolutely destroy the fun for us players (affecting both casual and hardcore players). What a shame GGG, what a shame.

I'm a long time PoE and GGG supporter, but my supporter pack purchases and any other game related payments are on HALT, untill you guys undo all this nonsense (especially regarding harvest, It was straight bullsh*t to nerf it this way). As of now, the game is going downhill with all those absurd nerfs (and don't get me started with this ridiculous texture streaming that is probably the WORST idea GGG implemented so far).

You guys are losing peoples's trust and endorsement with those shady moves, including myself. I'd suggest a huge change on your behavior, otherwise we'll move on, and you will fall. The clock is ticking. ACT FAST!

I think this is new GGG. They sold out to tencent. Now they are trying to buy people with money instead of heart like they used to. Now they try to pay some streamers, which are already playing anyway.
-Ignoring reactio harvest massive manifesto.
-Making harvest almost waste of time.
-Ultimatum no changes/manifesto after a weak.
-we are in beta with all texture streaming.
Etc

The only real way to this tencent compamy to try make amy changes is to stop supporting them. Since GGG ignoring community like they never did, not addresing anything. By not supporting GGG from now, it will kill it or they will start to listen to people.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
GGG want us close our eyes to beat Sirius. Thanks for ultimate challenge Kappa
*fixed a bug where the imperial legacy card was not dropping in vastiri desert, the oasis and the foothills *

I could not find it
Last edited by Malvan on Apr 28, 2021, 1:18:42 AM
> Ultimatum Improvements and Fixes
> …

So, all others aspects of ultimatums are OK from your point of the view if the only problem which need to be fixed is exp gain for certain type of ultimatum?

Hmm… how about try to play your game yourself?
Lame
If you can't control it, STOP.
Yes please do so and please SSF of course and not all day long but for a few hours as working people do perhaps you see then the whole issue with your game lately

Perhaps then you wouldn't nerf everything into the ground...gosh
Last edited by Malvan on Apr 28, 2021, 1:26:59 AM
"
KilenWoods wrote:
"
slepette wrote:
making it harder to sustain maps from just mapping was the dumbest idea ever ... i never had lost interest so fast in a league than this time ...

All i like about the game is just doing maps like after work jumping in doing maps and doing some stuff that are in those maps and killing end game bosses ... but if it takes me as a casual player forever to even get to those stages of killing bosses and setting it all up then whatever not worth the time

Thank you...

I see you purchased a Crescent supporter pack for this league. That's the single strongest positive response you could give GGG.

Next time, play the league a bit before deciding whether GGG's decisions deserve your support!

i usually buy 1 every league but this time it was definitely a mistake ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info