3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

Higher Trialmaster (10 round) spawn chance?
Improved chance after completing x consecutively?
"
KilenWoods wrote:
"
slepette wrote:
making it harder to sustain maps from just mapping was the dumbest idea ever ... i never had lost interest so fast in a league than this time ...

All i like about the game is just doing maps like after work jumping in doing maps and doing some stuff that are in those maps and killing end game bosses ... but if it takes me as a casual player forever to even get to those stages of killing bosses and setting it all up then whatever not worth the time

Thank you...

I see you purchased a Crescent supporter pack for this league. That's the single strongest positive response you could give GGG.

Next time, play the league a bit before deciding whether GGG's decisions deserve your support!

People are fascinating...?
Nice !
Bad Seed
Please fix Texture-Streaming or at least give us the option to disable it pls...

Cant do Sirus fights if u cant see anything. Its not enjoiable.
"
slepette wrote:
"
KilenWoods wrote:

i usually buy 1 every league but this time it was definitely a mistake ...

I stopped my support after they sold their soul to tencent.

Now the only thing GGG wants to do right now is making money for their supreme.

oh one more thing ... destroying their game and catering a few nolifers to hold them tight.
If you have no issues pumping money into the game....well thats the strongest support you can give to GGG.
Why would they listen if you blindly support them?

I'm just a casual player, but I have contributed thousands of hours to this game. To be honest, I am confused about the over-expanded game difficulty of this season. I have built up the blood volume, resistance, and damage as much as possible. All the defensive methods that can be used, such as damage transfer, block, dodge and stun avoidance, etc., but I will still inexplicably die in the season mechanism, and then look at the empty ground at a loss. Yes, this is my current season experience. Even the basic farm is unable to carry on, just keep repeating deaths. In the previous season, I would also try to build some unique bulid or some alternative gameplay in the farm, but now In order to catch up with the difficulty of the game, everyone must give up those interesting things and keep stacking DPS, just like rising business KPIs.
I think the difficulty of the game is not the charm of poe, I don't know what your answer is for the development team.
GGG please listen to the community. So far this league has been the worse I have ever played in. Harvest is not worth checking out anymore, textures can't load (even the loading screen doesn't load sometimes) and it just doesn't feel great. If these issues don't get fixed soon, I am going to not play this game for the rest of the league, and I was considering buying one of the supporter packs, don't know about that anymore.
GGG, please fix mines. This shouldn't be supposed to work like this, and it feels terrible.
As a casual pleb I will most likely abandon this league. Map sustain is a joke and im running out of alchs and sextants and chisles faste than I can replenish them. Im stuck at T9 maps because getting and sustaining t10 - T12 is fkn imposible at this point.

Harvest is a joke
Perandus is clutter
League is a variant of last league
Nerfing heists was braindead because doing them already feels like n massive chore.
Less master missions = less delving and other stuff so you NERFED a lot of the enjoyment of POE.

I feel like last league the game was in a good state and even tho there was super over powered builds, the people that played them had a ton of currency so more power to them.

STOP PUNISHING CASUAL PLAYERS!
RNG SPAMMING IS NOT CRAFTING!

see you next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info