3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

"Fixed a client crash that could occur when unveiling items." 8 years and you finally fix something I reported, nice.
[Removed by Support]
how boring and small
"
lolwut32 wrote:
how boring and small

this league is
shame

kind regards
"
sparc wrote:
As a casual pleb I will most likely abandon this league. Map sustain is a joke and im running out of alchs and sextants and chisles faste than I can replenish them. Im stuck at T9 maps because getting and sustaining t10 - T12 is fkn imposible at this point.

Harvest is a joke
Perandus is clutter
League is a variant of last league
Nerfing heists was braindead because doing them already feels like n massive chore.
Less master missions = less delving and other stuff so you NERFED a lot of the enjoyment of POE.

I feel like last league the game was in a good state and even tho there was super over powered builds, the people that played them had a ton of currency so more power to them.

STOP PUNISHING CASUAL PLAYERS!
RNG SPAMMING IS NOT CRAFTING!

see you next league

Ye i agree. I dont realy mind the nerfs. But harvest is not just exalt crafts more rare and no more anul crafts. They nerfed entire harvest to the ground. Not sure about maps yet cus i started late this league. But if they nerfed map drops i will be done very soon.
it's nice and all but what about bugs like monster and monsters hit box is in different locations, hit's on monsters dose not register, animations and skills of like atziri sirus is off the animations like hit happens before the animation ends. what about thees bugs ?
"
sparc wrote:
As a casual pleb I will most likely abandon this league. Map sustain is a joke and im running out of alchs and sextants and chisles faste than I can replenish them. Im stuck at T9 maps because getting and sustaining t10 - T12 is fkn imposible at this point.

Harvest is a joke
Perandus is clutter
League is a variant of last league
Nerfing heists was braindead because doing them already feels like n massive chore.
Less master missions = less delving and other stuff so you NERFED a lot of the enjoyment of POE.

I feel like last league the game was in a good state and even tho there was super over powered builds, the people that played them had a ton of currency so more power to them.

STOP PUNISHING CASUAL PLAYERS!
RNG SPAMMING IS NOT CRAFTING!

see you next league

I Agree
No endgame :(
thx for 30 Challenges for me
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Last edited by LemonkaFC on Apr 28, 2021, 2:55:09 AM
guys are you sleeping???? WTF is that? Game is bleeding OMG really...........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info