Game Mechanics Q&A

how betrayal really works?
How to craft with harvest in current patch?
Can multiple Ancestors from Ancestrall Call gem or "Additional Strike nearby enemy" hit the enemy when Glacial Hammer is used and enough space is between you and the enemy and you fill the gap with Hydrosphere and attack the Hydrosphere instead the enemy?
Or is it just one Ancestor attacking the boss in this case?

Also: Any chance we see a buff to underperforming strike skills?
Last edited by zzang on May 7, 2021, 3:30:42 AM
I think "Chose a random element" is a bit tricky to understand. Lets say I play Elemental Hit with Story of the Vaal weapon. Will they work together and pick the same element? If Elemental Hit choses Fire and the weapon choses Cold. What damage comes out? And will this hit, whatever it is, inflict freeze shock and ignite as stated by the weapon?
My question is more in regards to the league rotation mechanics, than game, but still a mechanical question. Is there any specific reason a league seems dead to you after 3 weeks? As theres almost no communication or interaction until its time to give hope of a polished product once more.
with hypothermia linked to active skill, green ignite effect from cinderswallow not working. does it mean that enemies dont take 10% increased damage? or thats just visual bug
Last edited by eMadZ on May 7, 2021, 2:14:53 AM
Does "Overlord's" & "Titan's" map mods (Unique Boss modifiers) only affect the Map Boss, or also Unique Monsters in the Map.

For example, Invasion bosses or Syndicate Members?
First one:
Whith the usage of a lethal pride from akoya, we change a keystone of the tree in ehis:
"
Chainbreaker

Regenerate 3 Rage per second
Increases and Reductions to Mana Regeneration Rate instead apply to Rage Regeneration Rate
Skills Cost +3 Rage

With elreon veil mod i can craft on my rings/amulet:
"
Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Cost

So my question his:
Why his rage cost not remove by the elreon mod ?

Second:
In patch note 3.14, you said:

"
You can now use ! as a prefix to a term (such as "!unique" or "Sword !Increased Physical Damage") to filter results in a search field (such as your stash) to display results that don't contain the specified search term.

Why i can't use "!WTS" or "!WTB", in search field from public party in social screen ?

Third:
Since 3.14 i can't use anymore +XX to find a specific gem with quality XX in my stash to make GCP recipe. Seem the + can't be use anymore in the search field.
His this intended?
Last edited by pitbronson on May 7, 2021, 2:41:15 AM
Reflect

I just want confirmation on how useful the "Less reflected X damage taken" nodes are on the tree are. I hate reflect and am willing to spend nodes on my tree or mod slots on my gear to avoid reflect. The thing is, even if I have 100% reduced reflected damage taken, we still die to reflect, right? Any source of of increased damage taken, ( like standing on shocked ground) or in the case of physical reflect, getting randomly cursed with Vulnerability would actually kill the player, as they would die to reflect on the next hit.

So to avoid this, one would need 100% reduced reflected physical damage taken, and 100% shock immunity and curse immunity.

Is this how reflected is intended to be countered?

With regards to ailment immunity, once you have 100% chance to avoid elemental aliments, you never have to worry about it going forward. Those points are well spent on a tree because once you have 100%, there is no circumstance where you'll get frozen or ignited or shocked. But when you have 100% reduced reflected damage taken, there are still circumstances where one dies to reflect.

If there is something I'm missing, please explain it to me :)
Any plans for doing more quality of life stuff? Affinities is the best thing ever since the map-tab, but usially what burns me out on PoE in a league is all the time, searching and managing the stash. I want to play the game, and not find the tab I made for quality-gems or whatever. Stuff I would love to see are:

- Vendor all in inventory
-"Programable" Affinities tabs (like Gloves:Rare:, or (Gems:quality>0)
-Stash all (would be perfect with the affinities systems)

Also, why are GGG's wording both so spesific and obtuse at the same time? Like on Gatekeepers Atlas passive: "Breaches in Areas have 100% increased chance to contain a Boss." What is the BASE spawn chance then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info