Game Mechanics Q&A

Does Blunt Trauma knockback work for totems?

It says "Knocks Back Enemies if you get a Critical Strike with a Staff" so I would assume no, but the again wiki says that Haemophilias "Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of
their Maximum Life as Physical Damage" works, so not sure.
What causes that when one clicks a locked chest or strongbox during an encounter (getting the "this chest is locked" screen message), results in the clicked locked chest/strongbox giving total crap or no relevant items at all when it finally gets unlocked?

Or what dictates that when you take to much time to open/release a strongbox or locked chest from an encounter it yields "nothing"?
Last edited by 847hu85h1773r on May 7, 2021, 3:24:49 AM
When will we see any news about path of exile mobile?

When can we exept release date of path of exile 2?

when can we exept release date of path of exile mobile?

Have you ever considered training dummies for the hideout as mtx so where you can check dps, maybe one that can die (for on kill effects) and one that never dies?
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Hey, thanks so much for doing this!

I wonder about a few things concerning item drop mechanics and related things:

Is the chance of dropping a non-unique item of a specific base type equally distributed among all base types? Does area level affect base type drop chances beside the drop level cutoff (and therefore "diluting" the drop pool)? If it does, does this also apply to unique items?

For atlas-"region" specific base types like Opal Ring, is the drop rate of unique versions like Stormfire affected by whether or not the zone can drop the non-unique?

What are the exact requirements for chancing league-specific unique items? How do I check wheter or not my current zone meets those requirements?

Cheers
Last edited by Seppor on May 7, 2021, 3:28:30 AM
"
Shuhx wrote:
In regards to phase runs secondary buff; It has a 0.2 duration and activates when you use a skill. Does the buff apply to the skill regardless of how long it takes to get the skill out? Or would I need to finish my attack before the buff expires for it to apply to it.

For example, if the buff only last 0.2 seconds and I have an attack time of over 0.5, would the buff still apply to the attack if the attack itself is what triggered the buff?

Thanks for the thread!

i've been asking myself this very same question for years lmao

How do you trade items?

"
Adellum wrote:
Is the master of trials likely to appear more easily if we have many constant victories in the Ultimatum?

It has already been answered on Reddit: There is no special requirement to spawn Trialmaster. It's a random generated encounter.
Does the Hinder from my Aspect of the Spider work with Touch of Cruelty?

-> 10% more damage for my chaos build as soon as my aspect affects a mob?
At what level do you actually balance the game in terms of health/resists/mitigation?

As a long time player the most frustrating and incomprehensible part of POE always seems to be what seemingly one-shot me and how do i fix it next time.

How does the new Cruelty buff work when you are hitting multiple different monsters? Does a smaller but longer buff ever overwrite a bigger but sooner to expire one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info