Game Mechanics Q&A

What does the watchstone mod: "**Blight Chests in Areas have 20% increased chance to contain Blighted Maps or Oils**" Actually do?
Why the higher wave numbers and trialmaster's availability is pure RNG, when this wave based mechanism is clearly crying for a successfully finished sequence based progression to higher and higher next levels naturally?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Mark may be able to answer this?

If I have Minion Instability and my Animated Guardian reaches low life, do his exploding item's stats add to the damage of the explosion?

For example: if Animated Guardian is wearing "Starkonja's Head" does "50% reduced Damage when on Low Life" apply to the damage of the Minion Instability explosion?
"
Vedgy wrote:
"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
What is Pride's base radius? 36 like other auras? Can't find this confirmed anywhere...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/cyfca6/quick_pride_radius_question/

This thread gives an estimate and shows you how to test it yourself.

I'm aware of that reddit thread, and I find it unsatisfactory. We have a dev-sourced answer for all other auras, and I'm asking for Pride to be given the same.

I can calculate exactly how far my Reave radius reaches. I would like to calculate the scenarios in which Pride will cover that entire range, or will not. I'd rather not have to rely on spot tests for it, if a mechanics Q&A can just give us the number.

Isn't that the point of this thread?
Why do you not publish any guides to how your game works, and rely on third party content for the wikis? Even if you answered every single question in this thread, it would still be a band-aid.
I don't have issues with the current mechanics that much but can delve scale with player level to some extend? Eg. At league start When I make my first character I level up to 85-90 then delve. So can delve depth scale up to a certain number like 85 or 100 (regardless of which character it is) as being overlevelled is not fun while you have to kill level 60 monsters. SO if you got up to lets say lvl 90 then delve can stay at 85 or something.
Last edited by Shad0wT3mplar on May 8, 2021, 3:19:42 AM
Inntruments of the zeal its a very interesting mechaninc but you ahve to attack to get more cast speed , area damage , there is a way to take adventage of that with an attack build? like increases an reductios to cast speed also affect attack speed or something.
When will Chris Wilson grow his beautiful mane back?
How can i counter the chaos damage that the boss in crimson township does, yes i know you have to kill the other illusions for it to stop, but i cant even get near them when the boss started channeling.
Last season i played rf so my question is.

You can trigger the "on kill" effect from "Rigwald's Crest Two-Stone Ring" but you cant trigger the "on kill" effect from the "Smoking Remains Notable" (I know you cant trigger "on hit" effects with damage over time skills)

Whats the difference between those two? One is an item and the other one is a passive?
Last edited by Kingfee on May 8, 2021, 3:47:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info