Game Mechanics Q&A

Question with regards to the mechanics of unleash.

When casting a spell with Unleash at an enemy at full life, for example Arc. Are all hits against that enemy treated as On Full Life, considering they are released at the same time. Or is there a minor delay in between the hits and thus will only the first hit be treated as on full life?
how many times should 1 do the ultimatum to encounter trailmaster? already at 700+
"
how many times should 1 do the ultimatum to encounter trailmaster? already at 700+

Same (at t14+ maps)
I have a legacy body armor with the 3.13 explody mod and one other influence mod on it. What would happen if i used a Maven Orb on it and it picked the explosion mod? Would i get the elevated version of the 3.13 explosion mod or the new version from 3.14?
"
nikkocutes wrote:
why are you guys putting QOL in the game hostage for so long?

china poe has a functioning auction house for a long time. I thought you guys area listening to the majority of the players in the game and you guys mentioned that the game is balanced or catered towards softcore. If you guys are really not giving us QOL stuff like auction house just to do player retention, I think you are doing it wrong.

don't forget PS4 also has one! ((you can put an item up for sale without special tabs! then goto the auction board (party board on pc) put in a offer and then the owner will accept or deny when they check their tabs.))
Why are "Ritual Splinter" only available in Ritual? Should be integrated in standard loot like other Leagues.

Why is "Unlucky Criticals" Ultimatum Mod only available on one specific map?
"
VoidDragon437 wrote:
I have many questions about the "Crest of Desire" helmet when it comes to the "socketed gems deal double damage."

Specifically, does it alter the damage *2.0 , or does it apply a "double damage" modifier? As such, is it limited to only hits from skills, or can it be applied to damage over time stuff? (If you put a righteous fire in it, for example.)

Speaking of "deals double damage modifiers" I am also curious about the gladiator's ascendancy that grants double damage to counterattacks. Does it multiply the damage by *2.0, or grant a double damage modifier? In this case, how does it affect ailments like bleed and poison?

this is a good question
QOL league when? Will we expect more streamer privilege in the future? Why should I or anyone else continue to give you money when you work on the wrong things and are slow to fix game/league breaking bugs. Why do you ban for some exploits and not others? (I copy-pasted this fragment from previous post but i think the same)

Also will you bring back end game for experienced and pro players (like fractured maps)? For people like me who can play 6+ hours per day the league is over after 1-2 weeks. We dont want to run 100 Jun or 100 white=harbinger maps per day. Last league i was running 10 fractured maps per day and i was happy, i didnt have to set watchstones, keeping master missions, doing services on TFT or sniping well rolled uniques on trade to resell them higher...

Last thing is league start. Every time the same happens. Are you going to fix random crashes what make us comming back to 10k+ queue, upgrade servers to let us log in faster than in 2 hours and make the conditions EQUAL to EVERYONE?
Last edited by Spamurai_ on Oct 24, 2021, 9:39:40 PM
Recently, there was a new way of self chiling where a combination of of "Maligaro's Constraint" and the notable "Cold Conduction" from a cluster jewels was used, in order to chill yourself.
Considering that "Cold Conduction" specifies that the switching of the type of ailment only works against enemies and we recently had a patch, where it was clarified, that we are in fact not our enemies.
Does that mean that the whole interaction is just a oversight that is going to get changed in the future or is it inteded to stay this way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info