Game Mechanics Q&A

THE trading in this game suck, and is one of the worst things about PoE. Any chance we will get a auction house like in Chinese Poe?

When are we getting better QoL features? Why is China having all the best things..
Been playing for almost 10 years, and still don't understand reflect. Can you please explain what map modifiers affect reflected damage taken? I have 135% reduced reflected elemental damage taken and I'm still one-shotting myself in some elemental reflect maps. I have NO increased damage taken from any gear/passives. Pleeeeease clarify!
What exactly are the rules for map drops from various league mechanics, like legion war hoards, city biomes in delve, or "scroll holders" in the map room in temple of atzoatl? To be more specific: why do I very consistently get maps of tiers well below 14 from the aforementioned (and some other) sources, even with maximized atlas awakening level?
Rite of Ruin and CI: I know that Berserkers with Rite of Ruin are losing fractions of 1 Life/s when using CI which can be fixed with something like regenerate 1 life per second.

My Question is: Why do the following sources of life recovery not bring the Berserker up to his maximum fractions of Life?

1. % Life recovered on Kil for example Cinderswallow Urn
2. Life gained on Hit for example with a Claw
3. Life gained on block
4. Life Leech

Thank you for reading my mechanical question and have a great day!
why do you think spending the majority of your passive skills to get health/energy shield is a fun mechanic?

why is standing still for a split second at high levels a death sentence for many characters? and how is that fun.
Actually, nevermind. No need to explain reflect mechanic, I figured it out. With 245% reduced reflected elemental damage, I still one-shot myself on reflect maps. It's clear that these reduced reflect taken mods do absolutely nothing, and since it's been 10 years and the mechanic is still here, I'm guessing there is no intention whatsoever to remove it/fix it/ or even explain why the mods don't work against reflect. Thanks!
"
nikkocutes wrote:
why are you guys putting QOL in the game hostage for so long?

china poe has a functioning auction house for a long time. I thought you guys area listening to the majority of the players in the game and you guys mentioned that the game is balanced or catered towards softcore. If you guys are really not giving us QOL stuff like auction house just to do player retention, I think you are doing it wrong.

Didnt they made a statement to that already?
They told us that our way of doing it offers inconvenience for sure, but allows us to search for items very detailed. The china-auction house has some perks here, but they dont have a regular trading-site like we have. And in the chinese one, you cant search for values or anything more detailed then your stash-search can. Would you enjoy looking at 2000 pages of "stash" and just being able to search "maximum life"?

Then again, all this assumes these two different ways couldnt be simply combined. But this is something the devs have to tell us.

So to the devs:

Are there any plans to combine these two ways of trading in PoE in the future? Aside from the social stuff which i simply dont agree on, it would be a blessing to put in smaller stuff and would made trade for small, less value-things easier. And i am not talking 1 Chaos here, but playing with friends i simply cant leave a beefed map for even 20 or so as the portal is worth so much more. Having an automated transfer here would be the biggest QOL i could ever wish for.
How long exactly is the damage reduction duration on bosses and when does the timer start ticking down?
Does Increased Damage with Bows affect the DoT dealt by Caustic Arrow and Toxic Rain?
So if you are using Paradoxica and Vaal Double Strike, do the clones retain Paradoxica's guaranteed double damage affix? In other words: Does Paradoxica's "Attacks with this weapon deal double damage" work for Vaal Double Strike clones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info