3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

GGG you lost even the 1% of the respect that I had left for you... From ninjanerfs mid-league, to "casual" harvest bugs discovered after 2 weeks of the league, not to talk about the performance huge problem that you seem to ignore. I seriously think that either someone is just (t)rolling a dice to make decisions or you completely lost the control over the game. You already lost the sight over YOUR game, nowadays it's just bugs on nerfs on bugs on new mtx.

A game needs to be FUN in order to be played, especially if you want us to come back every 3 months to do all over again with just a little new thing to spice it up (the new league mechanic). And you are moving in the exact opposite direction.

Also, Chris Wilson please resign! At these point your vision on how the game needs to be played is just hurting it. On the bright side you can play all day with your Power9.
Last edited by etyf on May 11, 2021, 8:58:20 AM
But the winner is ....
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/n9o83i/undocumented_mid_league_nerf_to_hateforge/

Congratulations!
Another low blow, as if we didn't have enough already

I guess the value of the object will go from 75 ex to 1 alch ... fantastic patch ^^ '
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:
So trialmaster is still one in 500 maps and league is still very bland and boring. Guess this one cannot be saved, hopefully you will learn from your mistakes and next one will be better. I love this game i wanna keep playing it and i really tried very hard to love this league, but you made it impossible for me.

edit: Let me elaborate a bit. You were always pretty good with identifying problems within your league after launch and fixing them to solid extent within first month of the league with big patches. It saved a heist and many leagues before that. But this league? I never seen you even acknowledge this league has problems (and i am not talking about performance issues, at this point i got used to those kinda) so i lost faith you are actually working on it and you know whats wrong so i bought last epoch and i think i will spend my next 2 months there instead of here. Ultimatum as mechanic is great and it has huge potential (which you showed already that went completely missed by you for whatever reason) and within first 2 week i believed you will fix it as usual and league will be amazing. First month went by and literally no changes to league mechanic whatsoever (most obvious problem is scarcity of trialmaster encounter and as i mentioned you dont even acknowledge that as a problem or comment on it, you just straight up ignore community outcry). Overall i am starting feeling that you as developer are disconected from the playerbase big time at this point and its all going downhill from here. Please prove me wrong.

Absolutely agree. I'm also moving to Last Epoch soon. The devs do really hear the customers there. My money will be put elsewhere from now, finally, after seven years of supporting this company (GGG) that turned their backs against us, their customers. I'm finally ready to move on. Shame on you PoE, that's what you get for being greedy and turn completely deaf on our behalf. Shame.
"
etyf wrote:
GGG you lost even the 1% of the respect that I had left for you... From ninjanerfs mid-league, to "casual" harvest bugs discovered after 2 weeks of the league, not to talk about the performance huge problem that you seem to ignore. I seriously think that either someone is just (t)rolling a dice to make decisions or you completely lost the control over the game. You already lost the sight over YOUR game, nowadays it's just bugs on nerfs on bugs on new mtx.

A game needs to be FUN in order to be played, especially if you want us to come back every 3 months to do all over again with just a little new thing to spice it up (the new league mechanic). And you are moving in the exact opposite direction.

Also, Chris Wilson please resign! At these point your vision on how the game needs to be played is just hurting it. On the bright side you can play all day with your Power9.

That's the truth right there. I agree 100%. I am DONE supporting this company. Time to move on someplace where the game company and the devs DO ACTUALY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. This is the end, and I don't even care about PoE 2, won't be there to bother. Cheers! :)
"
semma_car19 wrote:

What about ultimatum improvements, to keep this small player base that hasnt abandoned the league yet.

LOL.46K average players right now, and that's for the Steam version alone.

Not saying you're wrong about asking for improvements in such a lackluster league, but just by this patch preview, you can tell they're not worried about player retention.
As far as I understand their modus operandi, if is not a problem for the asian player base is not a problem at all. But u know, I may be wrong.
Really love the undisclosed nerfs. Lots of trust GGG. Last Epoch looking better every day, this game running worse every league. Seriously step it up or lose your amazing player base.
You forgot to put the fun back in the game so I will pass.
We all have our different priorities. I can live with the mouse problem because I have used Yolomouse for a while. I can live with the texture issue because it is not a game killer for me. What I am really disappointed about this league was the low spawn rate for Trialmaster encounters. As far as I understood that was the end game this release and only being able to access it every 150 or more tier 14-16 maps seemed like a poor design in my opinion. Elder took abut 20 maps, Sirus takes about 30 maps, but the Trialmaster is 150+. That just seems really excessive to me. Especially when it is part of the 40/40 challenge.

Personally I would also like to see more Inscribed Ultimatums (IU) drop. I've never understood why these are random drops and not part of the Trialmaster encounters. Wouldn't that make more since if he offered them instead? Even better you could make the white maps drop the IU with low currency, the yellow drop with mid currency and gear, and the red maps with higher currency and more rare stuff or something along those lines. I don't know but that would just make more since to me then the RNG we have now.

I'm not expecting anyone at GGG to read this. Lately I feel the community concerns have fallen on deaf ears. I rarely see any official posts on Reddit anymore compared to what we have seen in the past. Yes, I see updates a lot but most of those are bug fixes and don't address any community concern.

"Why are you so in love with RNG?"
-Malachai
"
Nelcyon wrote:
Did you fix the bug where you subliminally push a social agenda where 'Her Mask' div card drops from every (or nearly) zone, and has a transparently high drop rate?

I hope the data you collect includes every set I have destroyed this season.

Fuck you for pushing a social agenda in such a manipulative way.

Whatever you're smoking, pass it around. Unless of course you snuck some hidden social agendas in it.
Украина в моём сердце

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info