3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

One would think that it would become a concern to the devs when their forum becomes a platform to discuss about other games, mainly Last Epoch... Then again, one would also think that the devs would know what is good for their own employment, state of their game and the loyalty of the playerbase. If Last epoch had an intelligent minion AI, I would be there too.
"
One would think that it would become a concern to the devs when their forum becomes a platform to discuss about other games, mainly Last Epoch... Then again, one would also think that the devs would know what is good for their own employment, state of their game and the loyalty of the playerbase. If Last epoch had an intelligent minion AI, I would be there too.

Nah, I doubt they care. All they really have to do is find a couple of different big streamers that never played this game every league to get a few thousand more new people playing and spending money. People that have been playing this for a long time don't buy as many stash tabs which they have said many times is where they make most of their money. New people buy lots of stash tabs to hold all of the trash that falls on the ground as they don't know not to pick it up yet. This is partially why I think they do not fix the loot explosion of thousands of useless rare and unique items to be picked up requiring more stash space for newer players. They have an amazing business model going which is making their investors tons of money. They just need to chase out all of the old players that remember when the game was great but do not buy stash tabs anymore and do not make them as much money. They just need to keep hyping up every league with more false hope and lies that most new people will never even know was false until they have spent a lot of money. They have stats and metrics that show where they can make changes that affect the fewest new players while keeping them chasing the carrot as long as possible. This is what "not good for the longevity of the game means". They do know what is good for them and they are doing it. It sux but its true.

They just need to bide their time until the likely dumpster fire that will be POE2 and then they can start the entire thing over again with the carrot.
Last edited by Ruprect1 on May 11, 2021, 12:20:10 PM
Let me inside my hideout please GGG

what about the bug that the loading screens take forever to load and when open the game take like 2 min,all started with your last patch...ggg
Last edited by norxe on May 11, 2021, 1:09:02 PM
give us fracture maps back
"
Ruprect1 wrote:
"

Nah, I doubt they care. All they really have to do is find a couple of different big streamers that never played this game every league to get a few thousand more new people playing and spending money. People that have been playing this for a long time don't buy as many stash tabs which they have said many times is where they make most of their money. New people buy lots of stash tabs to hold all of the trash that falls on the ground as they don't know not to pick it up yet. This is partially why I think they do not fix the loot explosion of thousands of useless rare and unique items to be picked up requiring more stash space for newer players. They have an amazing business model going which is making their investors tons of money. They just need to chase out all of the old players that remember when the game was great but do not buy stash tabs anymore and do not make them as much money. They just need to keep hyping up every league with more false hope and lies that most new people will never even know was false until they have spent a lot of money. They have stats and metrics that show where they can make changes that affect the fewest new players while keeping them chasing the carrot as long as possible. This is what "not good for the longevity of the game means". They do know what is good for them and they are doing it. It sux but its true.

They just need to bide their time until the likely dumpster fire that will be POE2 and then they can start the entire thing over again with the carrot.

+1

So true!
I did not use harvest much last league, and not at all this league. This change did not change my play style much at all. It was fun doing grove stuff to fix up gear and such, but i'm okay with the changes.

There is something else though. Last league, if you were grinding maps hard, you were rewarded with wealth equal to the amount of map grinding you did.

Then there is this league. I have found 1 pure exalt & 2 divines. I get terrible map returns. As for the trial master, I am going to start skipping as the rewards are absolutely terrible. In the time it takes to do the challenge, I could be done with the map and moving on to the next.

Terrible ultimatum rewards. Terrible drops. No grove. Completely unrewarding league. Last league I was so happy. Grind hard, get rewarded hard. I even posted about how happy I was about this. I was so excited in fact, I was going to go ahead and get the big supporter pack for this league if that kinda fun continued. It did not.

Very sad boy here. Please turn on currency and map drops.
(yes my atlas is done.)
"
Snoofo wrote:
When are you unnerfing the rewards from Ultimatums????
Since the band and the “temporary” reductions to things, the rewards have become repetitive and stale, I just keep seeing the same flaccid, minimal, non-exciting rewards.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE WEEK ONE REWARDS

I just wish they'd replace some of those 5 links with 6 links.
"""
Reddit posts on how to improve game performance are better than the actual patch notes ;/
"""

I lost my respect about game with those s* ggg announcements guys.
I am surprised there are still no texture / invisibility fixes?

Any manifesto or announcement would be good so we know what is up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info