3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

Played Ritual for 3 months,
Played Ultimatum for 3 weeks. This is happening when all GGG' departments are nerfing things. Multiple nerfs at once result in an exponential mayhem. Plus the 1st day in school like start league. Do you still hire? Maybe start fire instead.
Hope to see some balance changes too. The fights are just stupid hard if you're playing in a map that is remotely challenging.
So trialmaster is still one in 500 maps and league is still very bland and boring. Guess this one cannot be saved, hopefully you will learn from your mistakes and next one will be better. I love this game i wanna keep playing it and i really tried very hard to love this league, but you made it impossible for me.

edit: Let me elaborate a bit. You were always pretty good with identifying problems within your league after launch and fixing them to solid extent within first month of the league with big patches. It saved a heist and many leagues before that. But this league? I never seen you even acknowledge this league has problems (and i am not talking about performance issues, at this point i got used to those kinda) so i lost faith you are actually working on it and you know whats wrong so i bought last epoch and i think i will spend my next 2 months there instead of here. Ultimatum as mechanic is great and it has huge potential (which you showed already that went completely missed by you for whatever reason) and within first 2 week i believed you will fix it as usual and league will be amazing. First month went by and literally no changes to league mechanic whatsoever (most obvious problem is scarcity of trialmaster encounter and as i mentioned you dont even acknowledge that as a problem or comment on it, you just straight up ignore community outcry). Overall i am starting feeling that you as developer are disconected from the playerbase big time at this point and its all going downhill from here. Please prove me wrong.
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Last edited by xzwjm10100 on May 10, 2021, 7:58:21 PM
Wow. I guess the team thinks trialmaster is perfectly balanced. Ok.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nothing about game stability, lag and horrid texture issues huh...okay...

Not even a 'We know, we are working on it!' , just wtf?
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on May 10, 2021, 8:11:03 PM
"
diggtrap wrote:
Still no fix for Celestial Toxic Rain...

Literally wasted points. Lvl 94 and I haven't been able to use the mtx for more than 10 minutes because the flashing squares giving me a headache.

pog

We're still working on this one, certainly not forgotten.
Sorry for the trouble!
ctrl+f "texture streaming": no matches
how boring and small.
texture streaming is ruining the game for me and my friends please at least say something more substantial than "we're investigating" holy fuck
"
dragos_poe wrote:
Friday's post... Let's sell some mtx...
Monday's post... Let's sell some mtx...
Now... Let's make a mtx improvement.
Do you care about the actual game at least? Do you care about the needs of your players shouted out every time you decide to "improve" Poe QoL? Or is it just ALL about cash? Usually when I give away my money I expect sth in return. Or is it charity fundraising? Free game? Hands up anyone who hasn't spent a penny around here. We pay you to develop this game. We are your investors GGG. You work for us. Not the other way around. Hope you'll remember that before you end up like Diablo and a new game will meet our expectations.

GGG caters to the impulse MTX buyers and streamers/youtubers. Supporter pack buyers mean nothing to them because they already have your money.

FYI you are not an investor, nor am i, we are customers that supported what GGG was doing at the time.

They are going to milk POE1 for everything it is worth with little attention or care and then get their streamer pawns to hype poe2 in hopes of regaining players. This game as we know it is dead and about to be taken off life support.
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Well, I guess fixing bugs is now called "improvement".

Anyway, I'll just try to get 24 challenges, & I'm done with the league.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info