3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

"
Fixed a bug where the "Defeat The Trialmaster while affected by Trialmaster's Tether and without any player being hit by the Trialmaster's Heart" challenge didn't always complete when the conditions were met.

So, this just needed a month; as always for the similar issues.
For sure these are just always 'mistakes' and not intended, right, but whatever at this point now.

Then next, what about the trialmaster's spawn rate fix? Yet another month, or?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
how many patches more until people could play league? this game is a joke.
removed all fun and now trying to patch up with hotfixes. and then patch need patch wich patch get fixed next patch
fk archnemesis.
"Increased the size of the in-game cursor."

I had hoped for a QOL that the player base is actually crying for. Well.....
Putting decent rewards back in Ultimatum would be good ;p
"
Fixed a bug where the "Defeat The Trialmaster while affected by Trialmaster's Tether and without any player being hit by the Trialmaster's Heart" challenge didn't always complete when the conditions were met.

So u have finally found Trialmaster to test this? haha

"
Increased the size of the in-game cursor.

Poggers
Last edited by masive12 on May 11, 2021, 2:06:34 AM
"
Nelcyon wrote:
Did you fix the bug where you subliminally push a social agenda where 'Her Mask' div card drops from every (or nearly) zone, and has a transparently high drop rate?

I hope the data you collect includes every set I have destroyed this season.

Fuck you for pushing a social agenda in such a manipulative way.

Wait, what social agenda?
Not one comment on performance....
Hey GGG! Just wanted to tell you that there are a LOT of players, including a plethora of new ones, that enjoy your game a lot. Do not feel disheartened by some rando streamers quitting and ranting about it (I personally feel they are not the most decent human beings, but that is just my take); the game's in an awesome state and I personally enjoy every league as if I'm discovering a new good game every 3 months. Those dudes who play 15+ hours a day every day obviously will find any game tolling on their psyche. Thanks for the hard work, for the great visuals and for an incredibly addictive gameplay! I enjoy PoE and it's been my go-to rpg (not only arpg) to play on daily basis for quite a while now.
"
"Increased the size of the in-game cursor."

I had hoped for a QOL that the player base is actually crying for. Well.....

You can do this if you're using Windows 10. You can increase the size of the cursor in windows & to all supported programs including PoE.

Go to Windows 10 Settings > Ease of Access > Mouse pointer > Change pointer size.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
There are some other things need to fix. @ GGG

Probaly Dash doesnt work good, get alot of Wipes for Rollback by using Dash.

Loot on Bosses are pretty bad as u was written on lvling a Char Endboss drops are more. No its more Junk what drops.

Now the season is 1 month. Yesterday i found my 1st Exalted Orb. Are u serios?

Sry but this isnt fun. For what im playing for? I have to work and didnt have much time like streamers (this includes other ppl too who work) and what we getting for? I mean yes i know how to make Currencys but this is not the reason.

Delete more Junkyard Items and Focus the drop better on Classes would be much nicer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info