3.14.1c Patch Notes Preview

Did you fix the bug where you subliminally push a social agenda where 'Her Mask' div card drops from every (or nearly) zone, and has a transparently high drop rate?

I hope the data you collect includes every set I have destroyed this season.

Fuck you for pushing a social agenda in such a manipulative way.

***EDIT*** -- I never considered that you might be making fun of the world for wearing masks... if that was the intention, I support you.
Trust your gut.
Last edited by Nelcyon on May 11, 2021, 8:05:56 PM
mom i wanna harves mom : we have at hobe harvest , harvest at home : Clarified that the Harvest craft which changes a unique item into a random unique weapon can also change the item into a random unique quiver. This is purely a description change.
well just want say ritual league was the best game possible now feels boring and a endless repetitive grind... bring the determinist craft again, with a good spawn rate, and remove all harvest bonuses in zones (and watchstones) so people dont feel like they need focusing only on harvest (and haewark hamlet) and the game will feel way better then now

never saw my friend list so empty so fast in a league
ritual+ ultimatum grind is pretty much run in circles for 3 minutes
valdo's rest with nemesis adds drop 3 currency= real bad to the wrist 30k clicks in a map
heist is heist
i need find a fun grind
Last edited by Mokurp on May 10, 2021, 11:14:36 PM
When are you unnerfing the rewards from Ultimatums????
Since the band and the “temporary” reductions to things, the rewards have become repetitive and stale, I just keep seeing the same flaccid, minimal, non-exciting rewards.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE WEEK ONE REWARDS
Super agree, Ultimatum rewards just feel super underwhelming. I'm getting better drops outside of the league mechanic in maps.
"
Nelcyon wrote:
Did you fix the bug where you subliminally push a social agenda where 'Her Mask' div card drops from every (or nearly) zone, and has a transparently high drop rate?

I hope the data you collect includes every set I have destroyed this season.

Fuck you for pushing a social agenda in such a manipulative way.

Can you elaborate on this social agenda? I'm well aware of most social agendas and I can't really see one going on here. It makes sense given the game context, "Her Mask" rewards a piece of Atziri's mask, a fragment needed to access the area you can fight her.
can you fix log in-game instance crash. last 3 weeks I need 5-10-20 attempts to log in-game. I didn't have this problem when the league started, this begins after your first patch
The Ultimatums are just way too underwhelming for how risky they are for deaths for most builds, just some vendor rares and mid-level currency at best (nothing higher than Chaos). Not worth the slowdown in maps or the risk of XP loss. If XP is more valuable than all of the rewards you are giving, the league mechanic is rendered completely meaningless. Just skip it and do something more rewarding, more quickly, without dying?

Also whatever the Harvest nerfs were they were way, way too drastic. I know that the outcome of the plants were cut in half, but I'm still throwing out like 75% of the crafts I get because they are utterly useless.

(That's not to mention the fact that you need to make more builds viable... It's just stultifyingly boring right now.)
Can someone from GGG please clarify why the change (nerf) to Hateforge was undocumented?

Vaal Attack Skills Cost Rage instead of requiring Souls to Use > Vaal Attack Skills you Use yourself Cost Rage instead of requiring Souls

Silently nerfing items is not okay.
"ImPrOvMeNtZ"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info