Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

Here's hoping for merchandise that will make adult men look like they never left the playground.
Saved
I would very much like to see something like a "Know your orbs" grid-style legend of all the common consumables, printed on a mousepad, desk blotter, keyboard overlay, or perhaps even as a monitor surround.

Similarly, a T-Shirt with the full passive map on the front and/or back, would be cool.

Cheers!

Last edited by biostem on Jun 22, 2021, 9:52:20 PM
Seriously I want a Hoodie. Maybe some nice sweat pants would be cool too. Branded with Path of Exile of course. A large mouse pad would certainly be cool, especially if it had some cool art work on it.
There's already lots of great ideas about merch itself, but I have a bit different angle of feedback.

PLEASE make sure that your store will have EU-based shipping, otherwise shipping fees will surely be unbearable for me and probably for a lot of non-NA residents.

I bet those hoodies and t-shirts I've got shipped from Los Angeles to Russia costed you more shipping-wise than the merch itself, and I'm not ready to pay those huge fees myself, even though I'd really love to buy stuff for a reasonable price.

I would be really grateful if you at least consider making EU-based shipping.

Thanks!
Celestial cloths that actually glimmer.

Celestial holo wall art that changes as you move.

Mouse pads. Of all kinds.

Wrist braces that look like armor/ in game gloves.

Map device miniature that spins or opens

"Skill gems" mini glass/crystal/epoxy rocks with design in them palm size collectable.

apparels such as shirts/hoodies would be great.

i would want to see something like an exalted orb/trialmaster mask or headwear or hat of something similar haha..

i have always wanted a POE shirt for ages but never got to purchasing the 400+ usd pack.. monkaW
Exalted orb stress ball!! I've been waiting for this one
POE Canvas Paintings
T-Shirts
MORE PLUSHIES!!
Recently purchased the lunaris and solaris status, more statues would be cool (please be Atziri)

Willing to give up my life savings for this stuff
Last edited by wichen on Jun 22, 2021, 10:23:51 PM
The obvious merch is all types of clothing. Personally I'd buy out all posters/wall flags, caps/beanies, and PINS. I would happily go bankrupt buying a bunch of poe themed pins based on currencies, skill gems, unique jewels, or little versions of the pantheon gods.

Expensive options could be statuettes. I'd love to have a base character model or ascended model in the outfits in their art.
I'd love to have a seasonal t-shirt/hoodie be among the various options

keychains would also be cool. could include stuff like the poe logo, various currencies, etc

a toucan plushie

posters would probably sell well

jackets/hoodies with designs based off of certain armor sets (not talking about just printing a picture, but actually design/color it to reflect the theme of the set)
Yes! Finally.

I'd very much like to see some flasks / drinking vessels that are in the shape of PoE unique items. Would be awesome to be able to savor craft beer inside a Lion's Roar or Coruscating Elixir flask. Real life replicas of unique items in general would be cool too.

Figurines maybe? Could have a Buddha type figure but with Tasuni instead lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info