Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

Pants with 3 sockets, I mean pockets.
Last edited by keshowakusei on Jun 22, 2021, 11:12:02 PM
I recently bought some baby yoda socks and I LOVE them. People comment on my socks all the time and it lets me talk about a passion of mine (star wars). PoE is another passion of mine and I'd love having something like that for PoE too. you should definitely have something that is ''cute'' like that which is easily wearable in an every day setting, or something that can be easily accessed or displayed in the house etc.

I would also love in game visuals on clothing. give me art of a particular location or boss arena with a boss etc.

Another thing I would really enjoy is some kind of minis of each class. I'd happily throw my money at you for a mini of my favorite classes/ascendancy

You guys are awesome, keep up the good work and be like ducks, let the water (constant nay sayers) slide off your feathers and keep plugging away! <3
Shaper influenced hoodies! Every league I fill a 4x with Shaper items so I can stare at that gorgeous backing, would love to see it on a full hoody.

Miniature flasks, miniatures of all currency and revive the Tabula Rasa shirt!
-Witch body pillow
-Real life flasks for my water
1 - Plus sizes.
2 - Zipper hoodies. Please FFS. I don't want a pullover. I want an innocence be damned zipper.
3 - I want items emblazoned with the sign of Sin.
Gloves, Hats and/or Beanie's, and Slippers in the design of the in game items.
Polo shirts with subtle logos that we could wear to work and normies wouldn't get. Also, please make them based off American sizing, so getting a XXL will actually fit one of us cheeseburger eating pieces of shit.

Also, coffee mugs and maybe even better would be like one of those Yeti ones that holds the heat well and travels.
freedom is a myth. it is impossible for any one entity to be completely free from all other entities.
I'd pay good money for a collab with good ole NZ icebreaker to design some Merino PoE beanies or scarves.
"
Quelex wrote:
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it.?

Seconding this. Something that celebrates the game rather than feeling like a billboard for it. In that vein:

- Liked the Shaper t-shirt from Exilecon -- couldn't get it, of course -- so I'd like to see something like that available to everyone. However I always felt it should have had a starfield background over the entire t-shirt, not just an area in the front!
- - You can also make a version to differentiate from the Exilecon version, maybe just a shaper-shaped black "hole" in the starfield?
- - Can apply to just about everything -- coffee mugs, mousepads, etc.

- Others have suggested Tabula Rasa t-shirts, seconding that, but additionally:
- - Could also come as a hoodie (and see below), but in either case:
- - Make a version that has velcro in the sockets and either comes with three sets of 6 gems (or maybe 7-8, so you have some extras) of each color (I guess you can skip white gems) that you can attach according to whatever build you're currently running
- - Or, make the "gems" separately purchasable. I initially thought cloth patches for gems, but could also be plastic (likely not as comfortable with t-shirt, but would work ok with a hoodie I think).
- - You can include a velcro GGG or PoE logo with the base version, especially if you make the colored gem versions separately purchasable

- Hoodies: Make a zipper version of them, with the zipper between the body and the hoodie, so you can buy the base separately and the hood separately, and combine.
- - E.g. Lightpoacher would make a great hood

Edit: Added some emphasis, made it clearer that hoodie zipper should make the hoods interchangeable.
Last edited by m5fi on Jun 23, 2021, 12:24:02 AM
"
BlackMonks wrote:
Cary on, you can do it..........

yes they can ignore what community really wants and give us complete oposit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info