Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

I got excited thinking that the news was about a better way to trade within the game, between players (Maybe an auction house.) However, I came across one more news about ways the company monetizes more and more. Lately that's it, they release one MTX after another and no QOL improvements. I hope that one day GGG will remember the best way to encourage consumption of support packs to improve the game!
I'm quite happy with my Exalted Orb t-shirt and hoodie from the Atlas Core packs by way of Jinx, so I'm glad to see you're continuing a partnership with them.

Personally, I am very unlikely to buy any meme-y items like "vaal or no balls" or similar toucanery.

Foam Exalted Orb? I'm all over that like something that's usually all over something else. That's assuming the foam exalt becomes a regular merch staple, which I think it should, considering that the exalt is one of the most readily identifiable designs of PoE, along with the chaos orb and the Mirror of Kalandra-shaped logo crest from PoE's early days. The current Oriath -> Ultimatum crest still pays homage to the mirror's silhouette.

It would not be even remotely practical, but I'd love to see a Celestial Cat lava lamp.

As expressed elsewhere in this thread, ballcaps are a comparatively safe bet, although I'd prefer ones a bit more upscale than the plastic mesh and snapback design. Fabric and a leather adjustment strap would be ideal. Pricier, obviously, but you get what you pay for.

And also as expressed elsewhere in this thread, I'm very much a fan of subtler signage, where those in the know, know, and to everyone else it's an intriguing but mysterious design. I feel the Exalted Orb hoodie and t-shirt ticked those boxes quite well.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Hoodies and caps are always nice :)

POE water bottle in the design of iconic flasks would be cool too.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
A T-shirt with something dark and scary with the words path of exile would be great.
Not really the right type of merch from what I see on the J!NX website but the thing I would love to get would be a playmat with either a pantheon or atlas theme. As someone who both enjoys card games and using a playmat as a large mouse pad I think these would look great and be functional.

As for something J!NX actually do I would want a Sin themed mug...
Nice job guys though please do be careful with legacy items from packs.

This was much needed after that fairly scuffed Exilcon giftbag.... Thing.

I feel things like hoodies and T-Shirts are an easy sell. You might want to consider other apparel. Wallets maybe? Hats also. That kinda stuff most enjoy.

If you want a little more risky sell, custom USB sticks, Cell phone covers, metal stickers (the type you put on computer gear). I'm pretty sure you guys already sold a cloth map.
It was the Atlas I think? A world map might work.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Over the past decade+ this game has been alive and not actively selling merch, I've either become satisfied with my previous supporter pack grabs of very cheap J!NX gear (a misprint shirt and also the worst hoodie in my collection but hey, it's PoE), some art prints, or simply 3D printed myself some models from the game since there has been zero sign of official stuff outside of Exilecon. Yeah, I'm sure this will be real different.

Fans have shown they care far more about this kind of thing than GGG does, so my only request would be to: Never sell anything from supporter packs (i.e. cloth atlases). Don't sell anything from Exilecon, like those trading cards. If it's something brand new, go for it, but since we finally got the very first in-game Map Device MTX just a couple months ago (perfect challenge reward, anyone?), my hopes of things like a real-life model map device are clearly beyond far-fetched in the realm of realistic. Oh - unless maybe it's a supremely limited reward for Chinese realm participants of a ludicrously difficult event.

Actually, we need more merch like China has been proffered, both in-game and out. And non-MTX too... like the website.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Trakis wrote:
condoms

With the imprint "One Shot".
create a TCG based on the div cards :D
t-shirts with div card art on them

t-shirts that look like unique body armour (Inpulsa, The Queen's Hunger, Queen of the Forest, Craiceann's Carapace, Lioneye's Vision, Shroud of the Lightless, Atziri's Splendour are some examples that would make amazing t-shirt graphics)

mouse pads

the top hat on top of The Baron helmet

a winter knitted cap that looks like Starkonja's Head

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info