Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

"
nrgleon45 wrote:
i want an inflatable atziri sex toy pls chris

+1
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Real life versions of ingame items. Like currency, flasks or even other items as long as they are small I guess. Enemies also, of course.

Probably the most interesting thing would be Maps. I imagine maps having actual map representations of the content of such map (boss/usual enemies/terrain) in the reverse.
I like the idea.

However it would feel like a kick in the nuts if they make items from the supporter packs/exilecon/gauntlet races available to "everyone".

One of the reasons i got the atlas core pack was the t-shirt and hoodie - you couldnt get it anywhere else other than the mentioned source so it was sth "special".

Other than that i like the idea of divination cards - maybe even make "boosters" like trading card games, with far less randomness tho!
I like merch that I use every day. Something that you'd basically want in a promo stock...but as a fan, I want it everywhere I go. I love merchandise that simply has the PoE logo, but it'd also be awesome to have stuff made like it's from PoE. I'll give an example in a sec.

- For being out and about, it'd be awesome to have a notebook, pens, tote bags, wallets, a phone case, a massive sticker for my motorcycle helmet, some sweet Vaal Orbs to hang from my car's rear-view mirror...

- Around the house, it'd be awesome to have: hand towels, solar lanterns for the garden, birdbaths, large print to have as a picture on my wall...

- I mean, think about how cool a birdbath would be if it looked like an Elreon crafting bench! Or even a waypoint!!

- Think about how awesome it would be to have a big print hanging in the entrance of your house that was dark and dreary of one on the ruined towns in PoE, or of one of the ascendancy classes with a classic skill in use, or of a bunch of dancing skeletons pets!

- What about those lanterns in the Vaal Temple that automatically turn on as you get within proximity? How about some light for my garden (solar, so they turn on automatically at night (mimicking the proximity thing)) that looks like some of the lamps/lanterns in PoE?

Obviously, I love the Standard shirts, hats, and stuff too...but oh! What about flip flops. Yes, please.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
some thoughts in my mind but i can not see it clear..need some help.. so, it's a combination of "PoE QoL" symbolic and a wooden Fleshlight
[BHoD]
I'm fairly minimalist when it comes to shirts so I like designs that are largely a solid color like black or white with a small logo either over the heart or between the shoulder blades on the back. Something that players will know but won't look out of place if say I'm at a restaurant. Speaking of restaurants, would be nice to have some collared shirts to wear to nicer places. Maybe it's just me, but a nice polo shirt feels more appropriate when going out to eat, and you could put the game logo on the sides of the collar perhaps.

Wouldn't mind some shorts/jeans with the game logo either. Again I am more minimalist so I like clean designs that doesn't look so "loud", but I could see designs with things like the Shaper's celestial stars expanding from the bottom of the shorts/jeans, creeping up the leg a little bit; or the opposite where it's coming down from the waistband. Subtle amounts of stuff like that would be cool. Another idea would be little currency designs along the hems could be cool. Perhaps for our ladies in the community we could also have leggings with different patterns/designs in addition to shorts and jeans. Heck, even a skirt with the celestial pattern would be cool, so long as it's a subtle effect and not just the star texture covering the whole article of clothing. To compare to an in-game mtx, think more like the Twilight Cloak where the stars are at the bottom versus the Celestial cloak where the whole cloak mesh is covered with the stars and looks pretty awful (imho).

For non clothing merch, I think plushies are quite popular, as are statues people can put on their shelf. I also like the idea of PoE mouse pads, magnets, posters, phone cases, key chains, etc. Anything people often like to customize to state their interests to others. Imagine an exalted orb or mirror of kalandra key chain!

When it comes to merch ideas there are a whole slew of options to choose from; people enjoy displaying what they like to other people. Hope some of these ideas help!
Last edited by Glowy on Jun 23, 2021, 1:14:26 PM
- stuffed animals
- Jewellery
- art print
- all kinds of clothes
I'd like a collector's pack for each new league
for merchandise i would probably buy one or two t-shirts with developers faces and the text "we made exile" or something like it, its like a fan collectors item imo
i could also buy a plastic mug with one or two of the recent leagues concept art of your own choosing
i dont know what else but well see what you can come up with i guess

thanks for a great game
In no particular order:
Glass bottles Unique flasks
Unique rings, like Warden's Brand, Synthesis rings, etc...
Metal chaos orbs and/or exalt orbs
Actual gemstone carved GCPs
Kiwi plushies
OG Tabula and new Tabula shirts.
Einhar, Zana, Piety, Sister Cassia, etc body pillows (doesn't need to be the pillow itself, could easily be just the pillowcase)
Actual wearable belts like Headhunter, Darkness Enthroned, Soulthrist, etc...
Actual wearable amulets like The Anvil, Astramentis, The Pandemonious, etc...
Give some of the art contests runner ups a chance to be in shirts and hoodies.
Glow in the dark Fairgreaves stickers or plastic cutouts.
Shaper and Elder statues, kinda like Solaris and Lunaris.
Monster miniatures, kinda like D&D or Warhammer miniatures. I wanna see hordes of tiny Rhoas.
Divination cards booster packs.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info