Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

I would love to see Exalt / Chaos orb shaped Mice or speakers. I know its a bit past what J!nx will likely do but thats my .02
Chaos/exalted orb bouncy balls.

(transparent with orb inside, like this https://www.jupiterartland.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/IMG_8716-scaled.jpg)
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination.
Last edited by Mrkef on Jun 23, 2021, 3:18:40 PM
I would like a decent trading experience with an in game shop
Large Map of Atlas / skill tree
Gold plated Chaos orb
Ring/amulet replicas
Essence knife set
Chromatic orb candies
Scroll of wisdom container (maybe for candies)
Glass jars / lamps from Flasks
Voideye ring with socket for Ruthless gem, Additional Accuracy / Trinity
Chaos mask
Aura belt

some idea's, hopefully they get noticed down here.. and also hope they are unique.
I for sure would love me some plushies, t-shirts and hoodies, as for the design - I prefer stuff without official logo that just says: "Path of Exile", but instead something artistic, like Solaris and Lunaris clashing on the back of a hoodie, only with a small PoE logo on the front, or Kitava silhouette on a t-shirt.
I got the exalted shirt and i think the quality of the shirt itself decreased heavily compared to the previuos ones
Div cards for sure - can't stress this enough
Sculptures for sure as well

keep up the good work ladies and guys!
Make an exalted orb in brass or some other metall in the size of a pingpong ball or bigger, and i think alot of ppl will buy it.
Hoodies, Hats, Textile posters (Maybe with fan art work? PauseChamp), Plushies and mouse pads.
(:
Last edited by Mallatom on Jun 23, 2021, 4:05:10 PM
i would first fix game crashes, disconnects, game freezes, league bugs, early league desasters etc.
befor spending a penny on microtransactions am waiting till i do i am sorry its just so painfull do die in hardcore because of that over and over again :(((( hate but still i love playing it

BUT!!!

1.) i would enjoy wearing a full body cloak with or without a head cover good quality leather or as what ever but leather is maybe the best looking best feeling?
- maybe with a desing of any armor or mycrotransaction style
as like crucible cosmetic set or sacrificial garb or a clean fashon outlaw armor style
- covered as a dark dungeon skelleton style typa thing or
- splattered with blood like extra gore on it

i am not a big fan of ULTRA big LOGO´s of exaple Path Of Exile on the full bakcside of anything or at the front

- am sure it will coast a lot maybe not im not a cutter so yeah dont blame me but it doesnt matter if it coast 80-200/300 if its well made

2.)
Gloves could be used too same for boots and helmets

but it has to be smart and not an utter overkill
smart = outlaw helmet, utter overkill = pure light helmet for example lul
something nice for the daylie basses in life

3.) some black bandanas with some extra gore effect on it would be awesome too or some nice graveyard painting on it
facecover mask cloth in PoE style or with a malachai face on it

i am sure there are alot of stuff people can use all day and present PoE world wide
I would buy a full body cloak with a head cover in black with some nice gore effect on it 2 old fashon pockets on it and done combined it with a dark theme facemask killa!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info