Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

It's already been said, but to lend support: Izaro quotes on everything appropriate.

Like a print of Izaro on a Coffee Mug captioned "Slowness lends strength to one's enemies" for example.
So weird timing !! The 06/20 was my birthday and my girlfriend she gave me gifts including a random flask from geek store and she customized it with a PoE logo and she said to me is strange that Path of Exile website don't sell any goodies/merchandises.

I like the idea.
rogue exile gym belt
POE calendar would be the one I would like to buy. One for the table and the other for the wall. I think POE has great art works but those are hard to see outside the game.
Why would you have needed to ship anything to or from NZ ? Surely there are companies that could manufacture merch and handle the transactions for you.

Funny that you finally solved this baffling conundrum.

/boggle
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Jun 23, 2021, 2:28:37 PM
Sweet! Id love to see tea shirts hoodies low profile hat's, brass exalted ord and chaos ord's items.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Quality of product is also a large consideration. I was excited to read that you'll have a merch store. Unfortunately in my experience JINX shirt/hoodie quality hasn't been as good as it could be. I'd rather it not be a (buy) one and done.

You really can take a deep look at how League of Legends does there merch, its one of the better ones
Scarf
Nylon print jackets
figurines / plushies of course.
IRL Mirror of Kalandra
I would love some V neck shirts. The typical T-shirt cut is a bit too constricting for me, and it’s rare to see other cuts available.
I like apparel. Hoodies and Zip ups and perhaps workout apparel as well. Muscle shirts and shaker bottles.

Also you should do like a blink and you miss it Mirror of Kalandra shirt or hoodie sale. That way they are ultra rare and you have to be quick to get it. That would be fun and cool and a good way to keep people’s attention on the site. Or you could randomly add one as a “drop” with every order so they are rare to get but cool if you do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info