Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

I'm not interested in purchasing merch, I won't be buying anything
More hoodies for sure!

Also feature Sin more in the merchandise. For a character this central to the plot he hasn't received enough love and attention from both merch and fanart alike. Even just a poster with some special Sin art would be great.

Mugs/cups looking like Unique Flasks could be interesting too. And a fun prop for streamers.
I would love to see the profits from this invested into the game rather than paid out as dividends.
"
Quelex wrote:
More options that are subtle about it being path of exile so that players recognize it but normies don't think much of it.

this
I would like to see figures of Solaris and Lunaris <3 I expect that they will cost under 60$ XD
My kids have asked for poe bouncy balls.

Anything einhar related ... like some of the captured food (sorry pets)
"

Mugs/cups looking like Unique Flasks could be interesting too.

Yes, I am a coffee cup guy, this would be awesome.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
panicbuttons wrote:
This is what you ask for feedback on?

I sincerely don't know why people like you just don't quit the game and move on to something else, since you're clearly not satisfied with the game...
My Exilecon socks are slowly starting to wear out (I only bought one pair, silly me!), so I'd like to be able to buy more of those.

I feel that t-shirts and hoodies are already covered via the supporter packs, and that this exclusivity is a large part of their appeal. Maybe add a few generic ones to the merchandise shop for folks who don't like/missed out on supporter packs?

A PoE mouse mat seems like a nice thing be able to buy. It's an item that you don't replace _very_ often, so I'd suggest to not tie it to leagues but use memorable characters or moments. That allows for periodic additions without it becoming a checklist item for new releases. Some ideas:

* The current character selection scene with the Innocence/Kitava statue in the background
* The old character select scene on the ship
* The labyrinth boss, his dog with a labyrinth composition as backdrop
* Cadiro surrounded by all currency, coins and some chase uniques
* Shaper vs Elder with an older Atlas as backdrop
* All conquerors with the modern version of the Atlas as backdrop
* The Maven orchestrating a fight with multiple memorable bosses
* The PoE 2 Devourer

For when the winter season arrives, maybe a beanie or scarf?
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
A couple of years ago there was a tee shirt design contest and although it didn't win, I would pay good money for the `Untainted Paradise' design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info