Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

How about stuffies of kitava, the sisters, golems, currency, most of the bosses because I haven't been able to defeat them. This way, I can still punch them irl. T-shirts with artwork from the contest winners with the artist getting a little cut from the proceeds. Jewelry consisting of currency. I can see my wife rocking a pair vaal orb earings. Thanks.
I want all the plushies and more foam (stress ball style) currency orbs! I want that exalted orb but couldn’t make it to exile con!!! Would be awesome to have a chaos orb one too 😀
3D printed small scale (3-5 inches or so) figurine of selected player character in current gear. On demand.
WoW used to do something like that in the past, way overpriced.
But, 3D printing got a lot cheaper in meantime, so...yeap.
please add a big and tall for shirts?
A tabula shirt/hoodie !
This is what you ask for feedback on?
Queen Atziri body pillow for sure
Vaal orb plushie
exalted orb belt buckle
chaos orb and other currency orb plug earings of various sizes
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
I haven't read the whole thread, so this might have already been suggested, but oversized tabula rasa t-shirt sleepshirts would be awesome, I think.
I think shirts and hoodies are always a good, safe idea. I recommend hosting a shirt design competition where the winners receive a free shirt and hoodie of their design.

Personally I'd like an Ultimate Discraft disk as well, but I doubt the market would be there, and it would involve partnering with yet another company.
T-shirts, Snapback caps, hoodies, maybe posters with subtle and tasteful designs that, even to the trained eye, may not be immediately noticeably related to PoE. More obvious designs could be good too.

If done well I would for sure purchase something like that. Sorry I don't have any specific ideas and I know it doesn't help much to say "if done well", but I look forward to what gets released.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info