Feedback on Upcoming Merchandise Plans

"
Alysma wrote:
Wearable replicas of unique jewelry, especially the amulets. :)

Adding to this: Bracelets. As far as replicas go, there's Tolman's but character/boss/etc themed ones would also be great. Regarding materials, I'd prefer beads, metal, leather, string, i.e. stuff you could find in Wraeclast.

I want mugs, so I can drink my coffee while playing PoE with a thematic mug.
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Exalted orb stress ball here I come!
I need my piety and atziri DAKIMAKURA
I've played for quite a few years, I think merch based on past leagues and popular characters would be very cool.

Alva and incursion league was one of my favorite leagues. Build your own temple, unique loot, tons of mobs and the map was interactive for me, you mostly focused on looking at temple layouts. I'd love to see an alva temple from the forest and alva's jungle quote with a roomba or atziri in the background or something.

Niko would be great too, riding a cart into the dark!

Delirium mirror with a character being reflected and it says a quote.

Stuff to be like "Hey I really like PoE and this is an amazing past league"
Maybe already mentioned but was thinking last night while having some whiskey... Why not actual liquor flasks designed as in game flasks? Collect a whole set.
- Div cards in a pack
- Small velvet bags of random currency orbs
- Metal versions of chaos and exalted orbs
- Mirror of Kalandra for the wall, maybe 20x15 cm or so
- Decision coin with brick on one face, vaal orb on the other
- Loaded dice with orbs on the faces, opposite to mirror is strongly convex :)
- Real water bottles modelled from flasks
- Beer coasters with map icons on them
- Goldrim fleece beanie
- Untainted paradise T shirt, or was that in some exclusive pack?
- Shirts with full designs of nice body armours, good for any medieval fair. Examples: Bramble jack shirtless T, Solaris lorica T, Kaom's heart long sleeves, etc...
- Mark of the doubting knight letter opener
- Wearable amulets like Blightwell, Atziri's foible, etc...
- Div card mouse pads
May your maps be bountiful, exile
An oversized mousepad/desk mat (16in x 35in preferred personally) with maybe the PoE logo, or some kind of artwork with all the Masters, or an Elder/Shaper one. ? (Kinda like the loading screen for heist)

Definitely the chaos/exalted orb key chain would obviously be popular. Honestly make it free with a $100 order....we all want one lmao.

Maybe some kind of Headhunter pillow :D ALSO, small suggestion, some kind of redemption code for a chaos orb or exalted orbs in standard if you purchase the keychain would be a very fun gimmick

I would Love to own the tarot card set that thiagolehmann made for the talent completion.
https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2017-08-14/TShirt.png

This shirt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info