In the coming weeks, we'll be announcing our 3.15 expansion. At that time, we’ll introduce a new set of League Supporter Packs, which means the Ritual Supporter Packs will permanently leave the store.

There are two pairs of Ritual Supporter Packs available in the store; the Renegade Supporter Pack and the Faithsworn Supporter Pack. Each of the two pairs is designed in its own style with different contents, so you can choose whichever you prefer; or if you can’t decide, you can get both! If you have previously purchased a smaller pack, you have the option to upgrade to the larger one. All of the microtransactions included in the Supporter Packs are exclusive and will not be available in the store again.

If you're interested in getting one of the Ritual Supporter Packs but you're not sure you'll be able to do so in time, we'd recommend setting up a payment plan which can reserve a pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan. Just email us in advance at support@grindinggear.com; we'll be happy to help you!

Additionally, if you have purchased any plain points packs since January 6th 2021 (PDT), you can use this in an upgrade to one of the Ritual Supporter Packs! You can credit up to 80% of the value of your desired supporter pack towards an upgrade. For example, if you purchased a $10 point pack you could then upgrade to the Renegade or Faithsworn Supporter Pack for $20. You'd then receive the remainder of the contents of the pack, excluding the points you already purchased before the upgrade.

The Ritual Supporter Packs will be replaced with the new ones on consoles alongside the launch of our next expansion.

Thank you so much for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Yikes. Buy it its worth ^^
-_-

I didn’t play Ritual at all, but I got both packs because I absolutely loved the expansion and Harvest in core. This time I will be waiting with buying new packs couple weeks past the launch though, as I am pretty disappointed with the way game feels in Ultimatum patch (lack of actual endgame after the nerf wave)
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Last edited by N4rk0tyk on Jun 24, 2021, 5:38:24 PM
I hope next league is not Ritual 3
"
Mindelo wrote:

No worries, it won't be!
It'll be Breach 4 instead. :D
Last edited by ikazuchi87 on Jun 24, 2021, 5:45:20 PM
Is it possible you could allow us to play the 3.11 or 3.13 version of the game on a private server we would pay you for or anything like that? Why is it necessary to force people to play a certain way and then if we don't agree, we have a bunch of people telling us that we're crying about it? It makes me genuinely sad, why can we not play how we want and are bound by your rules?
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jun 24, 2021, 5:47:04 PM
"
ikazuchi87 wrote:
"
Mindelo wrote:

No worries, it won't be!
It'll be Breach 4 instead. :D

lmao
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
want 3.15 !!
Just do a flashback league of one or multiple leagues (like you have done it before) until POE2 is ready. It's worthless to keep spending development team time and costs. Why push players into playing obviously reskinned and/or readapted content over and over again? This is destroying the interest of a big part of your player base just for the sake of "releasing".
"
dkdmvs wrote:
Just do a flashback league of one or multiple leagues (like you have done it before) until POE2 is ready. It's worthless to keep spending development team time and costs. Why push players into playing obviously reskinned and/or readapted content over and over again? This is destroying the interest of a big part of your player base just for the sake of "releasing".

You do understand that PoE 2 is just an alternate campaign to the current mapping system?

The temporary league cycle is GGGs business model.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info