Ritual Supporter Packs End Soon

"
no free box? :(
Too bad this company refuses to get money from certain countries while also refusing to put better payment for players for those countries.

Oh well more money for other games.

Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
"
Jerle wrote:
Hope 3.15 injects some real hype and return my optimism for the game. 3.14 had been a major disappointment for me on several count.

Feel the same way. Not that I regret my purchase, Ritual was awesome and we got improvements in mapping and league content in Ultimatum.

But good things stop there. We got our garden destroyed and gear progression praticaly back to 5 leagues ago meta. No gear progress for a week, when you finally can buy one item, it's trash from a guy that belongs to a group probably exploiting the game every legal (and probably some illegal) way.

My guess is that stats don't matter and only thing considered are players like imexile and Lightee/Darkee who can complete gauntlet and the whole game in 3 days.

I'm tired of the grind before doing cool things like farming my t16 with complete atlas and doing cool bosses.

Ultimatum was a bad experience as a league. Made 2 builds that got stuck because I couldn't pass "gear checks" and Ultimatums as a mechanic was also a terrible experience because completing them was such a risk that I couldn't even try, specially in high tier maps. Level 93 with 2 chars, over 20ex spent and not even a single Trial Master fight (not that I think I would be able to defeat him anyway...)

I'll go full meta with a good build this time. If I face a terrible experience because content is just too punishing if you don't play 100h a week, have godly skills and items, i'm out. Probably play standard and maybe (BIG MAYBE) give PoE 2 a try.

Sorry, being doing level practice and hate that, had to vent and did it here.
"
VashSan wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Hope 3.15 injects some real hype and return my optimism for the game. 3.14 had been a major disappointment for me on several count.

Feel the same way. Not that I regret my purchase, Ritual was awesome and we got improvements in mapping and league content in Ultimatum.

But good things stop there. We got our garden destroyed and gear progression praticaly back to 5 leagues ago meta. No gear progress for a week, when you finally can buy one item, it's trash from a guy that belongs to a group probably exploiting the game every legal (and probably some illegal) way.

My guess is that stats don't matter and only thing considered are players like imexile and Lightee/Darkee who can complete gauntlet and the whole game in 3 days.

I'm tired of the grind before doing cool things like farming my t16 with complete atlas and doing cool bosses.

Ultimatum was a bad experience as a league. Made 2 builds that got stuck because I couldn't pass "gear checks" and Ultimatums as a mechanic was also a terrible experience because completing them was such a risk that I couldn't even try, specially in high tier maps. Level 93 with 2 chars, over 20ex spent and not even a single Trial Master fight (not that I think I would be able to defeat him anyway...)

I'll go full meta with a good build this time. If I face a terrible experience because content is just too punishing if you don't play 100h a week, have godly skills and items, i'm out. Probably play standard and maybe (BIG MAYBE) give PoE 2 a try.

Sorry, being doing level practice and hate that, had to vent and did it here.

It's cool to vent fam; so let me express things from my view too. If you don't want to see, it's cool ^ ^

(P.S if anyone is going to read my perspective, I hope you have an open mind to other perspectives and view points as well ^ ^)

It's true, they nerfed gearing up quite a bit. They semi-nerfed or changed how many mechanics worked too so there's a lot of people that aren't used to how the new stuff goes along.

But I don't agree that you need to play 100h a week to get decent gear; not at all. For one, we have streamers that we can consider 'working class' exiles; or basically people who have jobs irl (or do other stuff other than poe) and can't play poe as much. I think some of them can only play around 3-5 hours a day. I think one example would be 'ItsYoji' (you can check him out in Youtube, really neat guy).

I'm also an example of a 'working class' exile: since I only get to play 2-3 hours a day because I'm trying to focus on my studies right now. However, believe it or not, I make around 15-20 exalts a week; so that's around 4 exalts every day or almost 1.5ex an hour. I know some people will say I'm bluffing but here's my loot just from playing yesterday:

(My record for exalts this league is currently 120 exalts too. 3 Exalts is admittedly is not a lot; but 3 exalts everyday 'will' stack up enough. In addition to that, I know many are having a hard time just getting 1 exalt a day, so I'm not trying to brag; I'm just showing validity to my claim/s)

If there's something I learned in path of exile, and something I was able to apply in life as well, it's that it is not the amount of time you play or do something that helps you get further:

It's knowledge. or at least knowing enough information to get you through the game

In case you're wondering; I'm not playing a meta-build, not at all these past couple leagues. I used to yes, it was because I wasn't used to playing poe after a very... very long Hiatus (I first started playing during Perandus League then stopped after Essence. I then returned just before Delirium League was ending. My old account was deleted along with the Garena version of PoE) I needed something to get me back on my feet and re-learn the basics of poe. Once I got that down; I learned how to make builds.

I started learning how builds work cause that's how you'll play the game; its where I will revolve my currency gaining strategies from

After I made my build/s, that's when I started working on and researching 'how' I can get the currency for those builds. Currency to start and to upgrade later on; That's where scaling your build and strategies will take place.

I had researched on how to make currency, how to get capital for that, and what I can do to get a consistent amount of currency my way. Started with 10c an hour, then 30, then 80, until eventually I was getting 1-3 exalted orbs.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, I don't mean to. I'm not bragging either, I'm just trying to show that its okay to not have enough time to play the game; It's about 'how' you play and 'how' much you know about it.

Just like in life, we don't have much time; it's about how we spend that time that makes it beautiful ^ ^

-Reinier11
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
"
no free box? :(

I think they usually do it around a week or a couple weeks before the box leaves the store? There's still time so let's hope xD
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
"
Mindelo wrote:
I hope next league is not Ritual 3

You mean Beyond #6? =D
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Nice packs, really enjoying them!
1st league, bought both, looks cool! Much better VS ultimatum packs.
Newb
"
Jerle wrote:

*How* can you do 40 challenge in a league and call it a "major disappointment"?
You've literally done everything the league offers, probably multiple times.
So 3 weeks to go?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info